September testers - 15 bfp!

Joining in! Wish I would have signed up here earlier and had people to talk to rather than peeing on every stick in town over the past week!

On CD 38 and a bfn today. Think I may(?) have had an implantation bleed yesterday at 12 dpo, but I'm staying cautiously optimistic.

Marie - you're not out until she shows! Still rooting for ya!

Miss J - I guess it's different for everyone because I sure cannot usually get this. It was almost enough to classify as a stream just from a gentle squeeze.

Peanut - I have numerous friends that have gotten their bfp on $store tests and some even before af. Most of them are 25 minimum needed to detect.

Catalyst - that's too funny! I've heard of sympathy pregnancy symptoms but lactating?? That's crazy haha. What a journey she had though, hopefully she was successful in the end? It's not too common as a symptom but after forum hunting I've come across quite a few stories of it being one of the only signs for some woman. A gal can dream! :)

Round - good luck! It's been quite the lucky thread, maybe you just needed to find us before the little bean will show itself 😝

I really hope that's the case! I will certainly update whatever happens here. And I also wish all of you ladies the best of luck getting some more bfps!!

Mamaplus a steam has to be a great hormonal shift sign! Have you looked into? Seems like a positive sign for sure.

Mamaplus a steam has to be a great hormonal shift sign! Have you looked into? Seems like a positive sign for sure.

Wishful thinking I'm sure but Im gunna run with it for now! Here's hoping haha

Mamaplus - yes she was. Hsd twins after 16 years of trying. They are now 17.

Hi ladies!

I'm back... After my BFN on Sept 1 I'm now on my next cycle and about 10dpo. I honestly thought I was out again this month, no symptoms and just didn't feel positive. This morning I got what I think is a faint faint faint line on a cheapie HCG test. I'm too scared to get excited but fx it darkens. If it is I guess it's s good reminder to not count yourself out until AF shows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 24
Ooh yes, think it might be! Looks quite a lot like mine did at 2 days before AF. It now looks like this lol, taken with just five days' difference between the two.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160927_0001 (2).jpg
    wp_ss_20160927_0001 (2).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Tweaked it - I hope you don't mind ...

Definitely a line. :)

Attachments

• AdobePhotoshopExpress_b79d4790ffde4ea5ba99f6acddeecd33.jpg
    AdobePhotoshopExpress_b79d4790ffde4ea5ba99f6acddeecd33.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
Oh my gosh meep, thank you!!! :) AHHH I'm beyond excited but still scared until I pass AF date.

I'm scared too lol. I'll relax after the 12 week scan - but only a little bit ...

Beta test this morning, not a bfp. At all. Sorry for mistaken everyone

Peanut, I'm really sorry to hear your news. That's too bad. I know your husband must be particularly bummed as he felt so sure. I hope this very next cycle is it for you.

Congrats doublelines looks like the start of a beautiful BFP!!!!
PeanutMomma...so sorry!!!!

I think I'm out as well...I know I'm waiting til AF before a full breakdown but I had pink yesterday after checking my CF. Today my back is killing me so I'm sure I caught AF signs before they have made their way out. We have a Jamaica trip June of next year so I'll hold off for a bit TTC so I'm not due at vacation time.

So, now it's been over 8 weeks since last normal af, cp still high, closed and soft. Creamy cm, darker blue veins than I had with dd at 4 to 8 weeks along. But the level of hcg is supposed to be over 5 to be positive, and it was 0.5 so water is more pregnant than me

Aww peanut, that sucks. Did they mention anything about inducing AF for you so you can get back to ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->