September testers - 15 bfp!

Shiny I definitely see that! Congrats! Wow so many BFPs this month!

Shipping ny, I see it
Afm, i tested again, line was even lighter than yesterday. Husband says I took this morning test wrong bc it was there yesterday. Still there, still light pink but harder to see. Of course though hcg doubles every 3 days so beta tuesday, and maybe I'll buy a Walmart ot dollar store test and try that

Wow congratson the bfp! I can test early early October again. I wish it was a little earlier to catch a bit more of your ladies luck haha.

Peanut - at least you'll have direct answers soon! The waiting game is enough to make a person go mad. Add pregnancy test mysteries and it's quite alot to wait out <3

Keep them bfp's coming gals!

Wow congratson the bfp! I can test early early October again. I wish it was a little earlier to catch a bit more of your ladies luck haha.

Peanut - at least you'll have direct answers soon! The waiting game is enough to make a person go mad. Add pregnancy test mysteries and it's quite alot to wait out <3

It was still bfp, just lighter never seen that before

I'm out. AF showed up today 6 days early :( I promised myself I won't be testing early next month since I can't keep doing this. It's heartbreaking when you see a second line and still get AF. Congrats on the BFP's and good luck to those still testing!

I'm out. AF showed up today 6 days early :( I promised myself I won't be testing early next month since I can't keep doing this. It's heartbreaking when you see a second line and still get AF. Congrats on the BFP's and good luck to those still testing!

Did you have 2 lines on a hpt? So a bfp, then af?

Congrats to all the BFP's this month!!

I need opinions from you all! I was due to start AF on the 24th. I started spotting on the 23rd and continued to spot the 23rd 24th and today the 25th. It's off and on throughout the day and it's brown and very very light. Not even enough for a tampon. Tonight I'm feeling nauseous. Is 3 days of spotting too long for it to be implantation? I had cramps pretty bad last night but I'm still only spotting. Usually when I start cramping that bad it means my flow is about to get pretty heavy within a couple hours. The cramps I had felt different than regular period cramps. I want to wait to test until Tuesday morning just to give it one more day to see if AF shows for real. I just don't like wasting my money on tests. Although I do anyways every month. Should I get dollar store tests? Are they reliable?

Congrats to all the BFP's this month!!

I need opinions from you all! I was due to start AF on the 24th. I started spotting on the 23rd and continued to spot the 23rd 24th and today the 25th. It's off and on throughout the day and it's brown and very very light. Not even enough for a tampon. Tonight I'm feeling nauseous. Is 3 days of spotting too long for it to be implantation? I had cramps pretty bad last night but I'm still only spotting. Usually when I start cramping that bad it means my flow is about to get pretty heavy within a couple hours. The cramps I had felt different than regular period cramps. I want to wait to test until Tuesday morning just to give it one more day to see if AF shows for real. I just don't like wasting my money on tests. Although I do anyways every month. Should I get dollar store tests? Are they reliable?

Hope you get bfp, I had same thing on September 3 and 4. Then O type cm, and a faint bfp yesterday, I have beta test tuesday, so I can tell you then if it meant anything for me or weird af

It was still bfp, just lighter never seen that before

Oh I know, I just mean how much pregnancy tests can vary :)

Random little update, gotta love the TWW haha.

I've been tracking cervical position and all that since August. I know it's not a reliable source and all that &#128522; but for the first time in 3 cycles, I'm 2 dpo (I believe more like 4 but app says 2) and can barely, and I mean barely, reach my cervix... usually by now it's medium but I'd call it extra high right now!

Any of you lovely ladies have any related stories to get my hopes up for the TWW?

Haha maybe I'll sneak off and grab a dollar store test and test last day of September &#128513;

Well ladies I think I'm out. AF was due 9/24 but I've been spotting for 4 days and took a dollar store test today and it was negative. I guess I'll hop on over to the October thread!

Last post today - promise! Haha

Anyone ever have lactation as an early sign?? I've not breastfed in years and this has not happened prior. I'm sure it's nothing but I feel like we caught it &#128516;&#128513;

Mamaplus I can express breast milk and I haven't breastfed in two years. It's only a teeny bit, I can't say it isn't a early pregnancy sign as I'm 10dpo and having symptoms myself lol

When I was born my mums sister lactated.. kind of sympathy thing I guess. She was trying her self to get pg but wasnt able, took her 16 years.
So Im not sure if it is a sign, but it might since you have lactaded before. I remember I started lactating earlyer when pg with my second, but not the first weeks :) think it might have been about 15 weeks or just over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->