• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Sorry to hear Peanut 😕 here's hoping next cycle is your bfp!!

MamaJ - still rooting for you! Not out until she shows after all <3

Sounds incredibly frustrating Peanut!!! Seconding what Mamaplus said, any ideas where to go from here?

I'm still holding hope Mamaplus, I'm still with left side major cramps and sore BB so I'm not buying pads yet &#128514;

I do have one strange thing that I'm not sure if it means anything but here goes (it may be a little gross) I have pretty mild but recurring BV that I've had medically treated with no luck. So I've naturally treated with good results but symptoms (odor, discharge, and itching) always get worse before my AF due to the pH imbalance. WELL since I've been checking my CF the last two days...NO symptoms at all!!!! Anyone have any experience with this?!?!?

Dh feels the didn't actually run the test, bc on my patient online portal it shows negative for today, and for Nive,bet when I have a kidney biopsy to check my organs. It's how they catch rejection ton before blood tests show, so enabling docs to treat rejection and save organ, if biopsy shows there's rejection. They always do a beta test prior to biopsy bc they won't do biopsy if pregnant. I emailed and asked how they know it to be negative in over a month from now. Now, my portal has had both results removed. Dh feels we need to go to a different place and see if they will run a beta bc I took a hpt this morning before going and it was bfp. I have a female exam for pap and all on October 12, so I'll ask then what's up, if af never comes. Bc my last normal af was July 27th. Now, I spotted the 3 and 4th of september, but from a lady in over 20 years of af never ever having a light only spotting af. I don't even spot before or after af. Just on strong g then off. Cp is very high, soft, closed and creamy cm, instead of end of cycle, dry and low hard. And I am not irritated like with af.

BV is an imbalance in the normal vaginal flora. My thought is that if you are susceptible to it, it actually might be more of a problem during pregnancy due to all the hormonal changes and such going on. I'm not sure how you are treating it naturally (you might already be doing this) but a probiotic would be helpful, lactobacillus in particular. Even just yogurt! No symptoms is good though, must be what you're doing is working.

All sounds so strange. Do you have a picture of today's BFP?

I'm still holding hope Mamaplus, I'm still with left side major cramps and sore BB so I'm not buying pads yet &#128514;

That's too funny, I actually ran out of products last cycle and am also refusing to spend until there's proof she's arrived &#128514;

No advice on the BV, I've had it once before but treatment worked. I do notice a slight change after ovulation but it always clears up after af. I do believe my pH is off slightly but manageable. How many dpo are you?

Peanut - that's all so strange! What nightmare. Sorry you're stuck in such a limbo it seems

Weebles, I take daily probiotics and the treatment is hydrogen peroxide vaginal rinse for a week. I stopped after 4 days because of OV and TTC. I had very mild discharge up until yesterday. I'm curious I guess if early pregnancy could change the pH as AF generally causes it to worsen?!

Peanut, what a nightmare. I'm so glad they are going to run the beta again tomorrow. I hope it gives some answers. I would trust whatever tomorrow's says as they're sure to be very careful now that you are monitoring them closely!

MamaJ, I have had BV quite a lot in previous years, recurrent and couldn't find whatever was triggering it. It sucks! I haven't had it around TTC though, or at least not to the point of needing treatment, so I am not sure how that type of infection responds to pregnancy. I hope it's a good sign for you though!

Sorry to all those who are out for the month, FX for those still waiting, and CONGRATS to all the recent BFPs! I don't think I've ever been on such a lucky thread!

Afm, I think I'll be out by the end of the day :nope: I've got my usual pre-AF symptoms, a bit of blood-tinged cm, and my temps have been dropping steadily since 11DPO. The upside is that if AF comes today, this will be my most "normal" cycle since I began charting! (o on cd14, af on cd28) I've usually ovulated a bit later (avg cd16) and had a slightly shorter luteal phase, but since my hsg last month things have been getting closer to that elusive 28-day cycle!

Trying to stay busy today and avoid having a pity-party, and holding out hope that next cycle will be the lucky one and we don't have to do iui! <3

MamaJ, I've only had BV once and it was during my first pregnancy so FX it's a good sign for you!!

Cd 39 here. 14 dpo. Ugh. This is ridiculous. Another bfn this morning which is a let down. I had what I was hoping implantation bleeding at 12 dpo and was thinking I should have a BFP by now. I'm having a lot of twinges on my right side and cramping mildly but losing hope quickly.

Peanut I'm sorry to hear that and it just sounds so frustrating. I hope the test tomorrow has some insight.

MamaJ it's not quite the same but with my first, my recurring UTI just went away and fx still hasn't come back. It was my first sign that something changed! Hope it's a good sign for you

I'm hoping the lack of BV symptoms so suddenly is a good sign too!
PeanutMomma thank goodness they are retesting your beta. Errors occur even in medical testing!! Fx crossed little bean is still just a little shy.
I'm 11dpo no pick CF today. Had two SUPER faint Wally brands but a bfn on FRER.

I lied &#128514;&#128514; just looked at my calendar and I'm 10dpo. So pink cf yesterday could of been ib

As predicted, AF is here! :witch:

I've decided to take a break from charting for this next cycle, as I've become a little too obsessed and stressed out over it. October will most likely be our last cycle before the even more stressful route of meds and iui, and I plan to focus more on improving my health, reducing my stress, and just trying to relax over the next month.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their bfps, and maybe I'll see some of you back here in November! (But hopefully we'll all be knocked up!)

:dust:

Well, since the adage is that your not out til af shows, I am staying put. Like with dd, I don't feel af will show tonight or soon. By LP af should be here, by CD, af here in a few days. And I looked it up blood serum tests in pregnancy under 8 weeks has a 50/50 chance of showing negative when in fact it's positive. Also, my potassium levels, tested monthly bc of kidney transplant was too high. High and low potassium levels will, and do, effect hormone levels. So, even if I am not pregnant, I have to fix that.

PeanutMomma I've read tons and tons of TTC stories of blood coming back negative and the Mommy was in fact pregnant. Keep your self positive!!! Hoping for great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->