• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Peanut, maybe seeing another doctor or just keep pushing for answers. I have heard so many similar stories that it really shows you just have to be your own advocate.

I got another (faint) line this morning so I think it really may be a BFP. I did have about 20 minutes of cramping that freaked me out but it's subsided.

I've been cramping since I got my BFP. It's unsettling but perfectly natural as everything starts to change. Not a spot of blood here yet, or hopefully ever. I keep having to check though. I'm so paranoid!

Doublelines show us some pics!

Afm, I'm out. Started spotting and now have gurgling cramps that I get with AF. AF want due until Saturday but I guess she was feeling excited to get here.
Peanut I'm looking forward to hearing some good news today.

Yes show us some pics! :lol:

Sorry AF is showing Mamajaiy. She is such a cow ...

Second beta shows same as yesterday. But af still late, female exam October 12, so, if af shows then onto another ttc, if not, retina again this weekend. I did suffer a blighted ovam in late 2012, 2 months later fell pregnant with dd. So, who knows. If nothing else then by November I shall, hopefully be switched to a different immunosuppression med that's safer for pregnancy.

So sorry PeanutMomma!!! Sending hugs your way.

Meep...she is a huge cow!! I thought for sure we got lucky the first month in. And my due date would of been the same as my 2 yr olds birthday. We will keep trying but gonna hold off for a few months so I'm not due around our holiday get away next year.

Mamajay I'm sorry! Stupid witch.

Here's a pic from 5:30am. It looked so much more noticeable in person!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 27
Meep it makes me feel better hearing that! I remember having a ton of cramping with my first but it is still that fear lingering in the back of my mind.

Still have an overly wet feeling, and no cramps, like with dd when in my heart I k ew I was pregnant. Test again saturday. I am a bit bothered that if you look it up online having bfp on hpt, then negative blood 5est, per WebMD, which is ran by Mayo Clinic, and per Mayo Clinic site, BTW that's my hospital for all of my medical. There is a 50/50 a blood test will even show positive before 8 weeks.

I'm really sure I see something!
Sorry I've been gone for a while ladies- healing!
I'm approaching another TWW this weekend!

Meep it makes me feel better hearing that! I remember having a ton of cramping with my first but it is still that fear lingering in the back of my mind.

Same. But if I had no symptoms at all I'd probably be even more worried lol.

So, blue boos and painful. Hope there is a nice dark, shove it in the docs face line saturday

so, does anyone know, does your medical care team have a right to order an appointment for a birth control implant that you have already said for over a year you refuse to get? I was just ordered one to have placed by my medical transplant team, not my gyno. Their reason is bc I never asked permission to have sexual relations with my husband! um, is that not my right?

Yeah, I'm not exactly happy. Especially bc there is no medical reason can not have intimacy, or a child. Even gyno said we are doing my check up October 12, since I have not had a normal af since July 27th, so 2 months no period.

Looks like my bfp! Deffo preggo! Congrats I think I'm due about June 10, 2017! We'll be bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->