• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Congratulations to all with BFP's!!
To the rest of us, best of luck in October!

Belle Nuit I know everyone says the same thing to someone TTC, but I tried to 9 years and then finally got mine after using a tanning bed for 6 months. Discovered a vit D deficiency that way. It happened when I had no doubt I would never had more children. ::Hug::

Thanks mamajay, that gives me hope that sometimes your body can figure it out and get its act together.

I just never thought I would be in this position, and it's scary not knowing what's going to happen. It's scary knowing if I'm not pregnant this cycle that I will be getting an HSG, and then everything else that comes with that treatment-wise. I can't take it for granted anymore that I'll be able to get pregnant one day. I always imagined what my family would be like, and now I'm faced with the thought that it may not happen. The reality is that it doesn't happen for everyone. Some people get lucky, but others don't and that terrifies me

What's the longest anyone has known of someone going with no af, no reason for it and loads of pregnancy symptoms? I can't even touch my boobie today. Woke up like that. I'm to the point that if af would come I'd at least know I can start over.

Maybe you just O'd late?

If this was meant towards me, I haven't had a normal period since July 27, 2016. Spotted September 3 and 4, usual 29 day cycle. Just confused
And the light spotting in early Sept came 7 days late too

Belle Nuit I know it is one of the hardest thoughts as a woman, to feel broken almost. I even told my daughter's father in our first month's of dating that I'd understand if he wanted to date someone else since I wouldn't be able to have children. I had just accepted my infertility as life long. But it wasn't. I had no clue vit D was so important to fertility. Stay strong or be weak when you need to. Sending hugs your way

Almost sounds like an anovulatory cycle then, which can run long. You can get provera which can get your cycle going again. Hope you figure it all out soon!

Belle Nuit I know it is one of the hardest thoughts as a woman, to feel broken almost. I even told my daughter's father in our first month's of dating that I'd understand if he wanted to date someone else since I wouldn't be able to have children. I had just accepted my infertility as life long. But it wasn't. I had no clue vit D was so important to fertility. Stay strong or be weak when you need to. Sending hugs your way

Thanks Mamajay, this really means a lot to me

What's the longest anyone has known of someone going with no af, no reason for it and loads of pregnancy symptoms? I can't even touch my boobie today. Woke up like that. I'm to the point that if af would come I'd at least know I can start over.

I would be demanding a scan by now, or paying for a private scan, if they refused to give one. If your cycles are usually so normal and regular there's got to be something going on, and with all your symptoms I would have thought they would be trying to find out what that is!!!

I would be demanding a scan by now, or paying for a private scan, if they refused to give one. If your cycles are usually so normal and regular there's got to be something going on, and with all your symptoms I would have thought they would be trying to find out what that is!!!

They feel there's no reason for scan bc negative blood test. Hoping gyno has answers on the 12th. Glad to see someone respinded. I guess I'm the weirdo as I am stickING around bc no af.
Bbs now to the point I can't even hug my dd bc I cry with pain, feeling like I know I'm bleeding, still just creamy cm, jaw hurts so bad, I feel like I've pulled a muscle on each side, lower back hurts

Say you've developed a cyst or something on your ovary which is fucking with things, they'd have to scan to find that out right? I can't believe they won't just check ...

I don't know what else to suggest really, other than hiring/buying a home doppler or borrowing one off a friend if anyone has one, and trying to find a heartbeat??!?!?! I'd lend you mine, but you're across the other side of the world ...

Say you've developed a cyst or something on your ovary which is fucking with things, they'd have to scan to find that out right? I can't believe they won't just check ...

I don't know what else to suggest really, other than hiring/buying a home doppler or borrowing one off a friend if anyone has one, and trying to find a heartbeat??!?!?! I'd lend you mine, but you're across the other side of the world ...

I just sold mine I used with dd, to a lady abut 7 weeks ago. Lol. I thought I'd post a pic of my ff app from today. I don't temp, but this is the first time todsys6forcast said this

Attachments

• 77_1475323088274.jpg
    77_1475323088274.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 19
I'm sorry you're going through that. I think FF only says pregnant if you've entered a positive pregnancy test at some point, and it's hard to see, but it looks like you have based on the green boxes. If not positive pregnancy test then it encourages you to test as you're late for AF.

Have you ever been this late before? I know of people who've gone on to have a 60+ day cycle and not been pregnant, but it's usually when they're coming off a medicine, just had a baby within past 6 months, or there's something going on like a cyst or fibroid. At this point, if you aren't pregnant, you need to be checked for one of those because your hormones are going nuts with the symptoms you're having. I wish your appt was sooner. I hope AF gets here before then so you have a fresh start and put this awful confusing cycle behind you.

I'm sorry you're going through that. I think FF only says pregnant if you've entered a positive pregnancy test at some point, and it's hard to see, but it looks like you have based on the green boxes. If not positive pregnancy test then it encourages you to test as you're late for AF.

Have you ever been this late before? I know of people who've gone on to have a 60+ day cycle and not been pregnant, but it's usually when they're coming off a medicine, just had a baby within past 6 months, or there's something going on like a cyst or fibroid. At this point, if you aren't pregnant, you need to be checked for one of those because your hormones are going nuts with the symptoms you're having. I wish your appt was sooner. I hope AF gets here before then so you have a fresh start and put this awful confusing cycle behind you.

The last time I was more than 7 days late was when I found out I was pregnant with dd. I am sure gynocologist will want answers on the 12th. Yes, I have a few bfp tests, but negative blood. So, many green days bc it kept concidering me fertile due to cm, and cp types. Never showed me as pregnant even with bfp though, but af is late based on cycle days, and concidering the light spotting as af, so today it decoded I was pregnant. I don't have any pains like I have read with pcos, and ectopic pregnancy, just dull pain in center of lower pelvis, and my inner hips

So, now I've added a sore throat and ears to my day. Dh stated that when bd earlier it felt, "slimier", but assured me not like gross. More like snot he said. Never heard that before

I have exactly those pains too and am most definitely pregnant. Especially with movement or stretching, my inner hips either side of my hip bones twinge with quite a sharp pain and everything in the region of my pelvis/pubic bone just feels swollen and achy.

Missdoc that is really good advice. Shame Peanut I really hope you get answers soon. This limbo must be so upsetting.

Peanut, I hoping that your doc does another blood test. Because if you are pregnant there's zero chance those numbers won't have gone up unless it's not a viable pregnancy/you had a chemical. If she does bloods and it's negative, then I'd be asking for a full health work up, because even though you're not pregnant, something is clearly off. I'll hope for you though that by that time it is a blaring positive and you just implanted super late or something wacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->