September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Is it too late to be added to the September list? If not I'll be testing on the 2nd! Lots of :dust: to everyone!!

September 1st for me please..... but I might be testing the day before

to bad I had to drop out last month because af came. but happy because me and hubby can start properly trying after getting my implanon removed in july.

could you put me on the list for sept 12 !!!

***baby :dust: and :bfp: for all!!!!***

hello ladies!! trying again this month... testing on sept 23rd! good luck to everyone!!!

Sept 23 for me too! Let's aim to transition to 1st Tri that day, okay? :)

Good luck for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG string of :bfp:s to follow Urchin's!

I know I've said it many times in PM, Urchin... but CONGRATS!!! again! :)

to bad I had to drop out last month because af came. but happy because me and hubby can start properly trying after getting my implanon removed in july.

could you put me on the list for sept 12 !!!

***baby :dust: and :bfp: for all!!!!***

As in the coil? xx

AMAZING! Congrats urchin! :hugs:

Throw some of that :dust: in my direction!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if there were no :bfn: in September? AmaZINg.

Im 3DPO too but only on cycle day 20 of 29...AAAAhhhhh - I get all butterflies in my tummy just wondering if this could be our month! Good luck to you PrayerfulHope!!! :hugs: to all September testers!!!!!

YAY cycle buddies.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My cycle is just 4 days longer than yours! Weird, my lut phase is longer then i guess? What day are you testing?:shrug:

Please could I be added too..........I'll be testing on 11th :kiss::kiss::happydance::happydance: Thanks.....so excited!

Congratulations Urchin on you BFP

Heres hoping there are many more this month

Firstly good luck to everyone wouldnt it be ace if we all went over to first tri together !!

I will be testing around the 30th -

It would be amazing for us to fall this month as my MC'd baby would have been due september :cry:

And we will be in our new house !!

What happens if we test negative but no AF?xx

What happens if we test negative but no AF?xx

Well i could put BFN but if you prefer you can just wait a couple of days and test again or see if the nasty witch gets you.

xx

I'm just a POAS addict lol. I did one earlier which played a mean trick on me: it told be I was pregnant and I got so excited but then the line in the control window never materialised!! Gargh, lets keep it open until AF is due, I'm just impatient lol

Put me down for Sept. 4....going to try and hold out till then to test again!

Well after my nasty chemical trick this month im due the 29th September !

hi, congrats Urchin, could i please change my date to the 14th please as i ov earlier than expected,thanks sm

Bring it on!!! Can't wait to see all those :bfp:s....we're going to crush August! haha
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

september starts in 1 day, is everybody ready?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

So ready! :) Nervous, since it's my last shot before the fertility clinic.. even though it shouldn't be. I'm hoping that I don't need them, but if I do... maybe they'll listen to me and not want to go drastic terribly soon.

My date might have to change...I'm now thinking I may not have o'd when I should have...not sure if I even have yet. SarahMelissa I'll let you know a new date if I figure one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->