September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

thanks!

i'm not sure if i even put that in the right thread, i think i misread...

but thanks for the support!

sarah

Anyone have any hunches whether they've done it this month??

I've had weird lower abdomen pains completely out of the norm for me but otherwise i feel the same so im guessing its in my head lol. Only 1 week til i can test though!

Septembers only a few days away now ladies!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

*hopefully* i caught the egg this month! First egg released in 14 cycles! :happydance:

positive digital test yesterday... cd25!

just coming off two back to back miscarriages 3 months ago... hoping this one is a sticky bun.

Hey punch congrats on your bfp :happydance: i didnt actually have you in this thread so techically i cant add a bfp coz you are are bfp in August not september but hopefully you will start a trend of bfp soon to follow. Have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hey SarahMelissa, thanks for your message, please can you put me down for the 23rd?!
Its 2 days after my 25th birthday so maybe I'll get a nice little prezzy :) Fingers crossed :)

Loads and luck and baby dust to everyone
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies! The only "symptoms" i have been feeling is bloated, gassy, and crampy...although yesterday I was also EXTREMELY tired and emotional...hopefully we all get our :bfp:

hello ladies!! trying again this month... testing on sept 23rd! good luck to everyone!!!

Hi SarahMelissa - I'm afraid I miscalculated my testing dates, so I have tested already and have a BFP
Seing as I'm on this thread though for the beginning of September, can I stay here with a big flashy :bfp: pleeeeeease?

OOoooo fankoo! do I get a prize for being first? (apart from a :bfp: that is? :wacko:)

Here is a nice shiny gold star https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/ebunnie/gold_star.gif

lol thanks for that!

I will pin it on my PJs :D

Congratulations again, hopefully you will bring us all luck for the month :)

I have a whole week to wait !!! i feel sick thinking about I am so nervous x x goodluck to all x

I have over a week to wait ... sorta think I ov early tho ... come on September!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLIES!!!

Can I join this thread and your list? :witch: got me yesterday. Should be testing about 23rd. Fingers crossed everyone x

Congrats Urchin - the first one of the September club - here's hoping you bring us all good luck - I am sure hoping I Ov'd early cos DH was poorly after that... Its all crossed.

Hi SarahMelissa - I'm afraid I miscalculated my testing dates, so I have tested already and have a BFP
Seing as I'm on this thread though for the beginning of September, can I stay here with a big flashy :bfp: pleeeeeease?

Congratulations!!!

AMAZING! Congrats urchin! :hugs:

Throw some of that :dust: in my direction!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if there were no :bfn: in September? AmaZINg.

AMAZING! Congrats urchin! :hugs:

Throw some of that :dust: in my direction!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if there were no :bfn: in September? AmaZINg.

Im 3DPO too but only on cycle day 20 of 29...AAAAhhhhh - I get all butterflies in my tummy just wondering if this could be our month! Good luck to you PrayerfulHope!!! :hugs: to all September testers!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->