September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

:wohoo: only 1 day to go until september........have any of our 1st september testers given in and tested yet????

I'm getting so excited! I plan on going round to my mums when we find out and treating my family to a chinese to celebrate!!xx

Im not going near any tests! Going away for a few days with OH from Tuesday coz he has to work and then we have his son at the weekend so that should take me upto Monday unless witchy arrives (will be taking supplies with me!)

Im not going near any tests! Going away for a few days with OH from Tuesday coz he has to work and then we have his son at the weekend so that should take me upto Monday unless witchy arrives (will be taking supplies with me!)

I've stocked up myself, don't want to jinx anything!!

Hi All,

AF for me. I had such a strange cycle this month, spotting for 5-6 days. I am so sad. I feel like my body is so broken. :cry:

Sorry the :witch: got you VOverseas! Are you getting to join us still for a late Sept testing date? You'll get your :bfp:.. Keep your head up! Onward and upward to your new cycle! :hugs:

I guess I can since my cycles are short. I just don't know what else to do. I used to spot 2 days before AF, but after trying vitamin b, my spotting got worse- 3-4 days last cycle, and 5-6 this cycle. I am staying off of vitamin b for now.

I feel like maybe the further my cycle is from taking BCP, they are getting worse!

I've had a total of 5 days of BCP in almost 29 years of life... so I don't know, hun! I wish I had some advice that could help! :hugs: are about all I have though! We'll all get there... sooner or later!

Sorry the witch got you Voverseas, just let me know your next day if it will still be in september. I know how you feel though, the last 2 cycles i have been spotting since about 5/6dpo all the way until AF

holy crap I am due to start Thursday its Now Monday and I am not having any AF type symptoms.... BBS are super heavy....

holy crap I am due to start Thursday its Now Monday and I am not having any AF type symptoms.... BBS are super heavy....

FXD for you!! Common :bfp:......stupid :witch: stay away!!

:dust: to everyone!

Hey ... may have to change my testing date! Anyone please help im confused!

Well im on CD 24 ish, thought I ovulated around CD 12 ish so I obviously thought I was coming to the end of cycle but I did an OPK on CD 22 and there was a faint test line, and then did again today CD 24 and test line is getting darker like the control line ish so Im very confused ... My last cycles have been around 25 -27 days!?! Cervix is low and closed so i have no idea what my body is doing!

How is everyone else? September tomorrow!!!

Hi SarahMelissa, witch got me a couple of days ago, so I am out.

Hope September sees lots of BFP's xxx

Hey ... may have to change my testing date! Anyone please help im confused!

Well im on CD 24 ish, thought I ovulated around CD 12 ish so I obviously thought I was coming to the end of cycle but I did an OPK on CD 22 and there was a faint test line, and then did again today CD 24 and test line is getting darker like the control line ish so Im very confused ... My last cycles have been around 25 -27 days!?! Cervix is low and closed so i have no idea what my body is doing!

How is everyone else? September tomorrow!!!

:test:

Thanks for all the messages xxxx

and yes, absolutely :dust: to the whole thread, lets make this one the bestest ever for :bfp:s

Thanks for all the messages xxxx

and yes, absolutely :dust: to the whole thread, lets make this one the bestest ever for :bfp:s

CONGRATS URCHIN, LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE BFP'S COMING IN FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS...IM GONNA TEST EARLY, ON FRIDAY.
..MAJOR SKIN BREAKOUT AT THE MOMENT, BACK, NECK, NOT NORMAL, HOPEFUL ITS A SIGN!!!
IM REALLY SURPRISED THAT ALL THOSE DUE ON SEPT 1ST HAVENT TESTED EARLY, MAYBE YOU HAVE AND ARE STILL WAITING FOR BFP'S WITH NO SIGN OF AF. OR MAYBE YOU ARE ALL JUST MORE PATIENT THAN ME! :hug: AND :dust: TO ALL

I vowed not to test until at least the 7th ... I can be pregnant if my opks are getting darker ?!?

I vowed not to test until at least the 7th ... I can be pregnant if my opks are getting darker ?!?

I have been reading your thread on TTC. You are brave to start a thread and report on it like that...id be too worried that no one would be interested in reading mine. LMAO. Ive added it to my subscribed threads. Its good that you have your PMA back. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I wish i had some, i just got a hangover.....so i just have PBA (painful brian ache!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->