September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Whatever Drazic <3 is I think I am the same....the 26th I think :) Good luck to everyone, get BDing! :D

I thought my chart looked pretty good... I wasnt sure though since I have had a few drops in temp...

Online pregnancy test says I am not pregnant!!!! Am i the only one??????????????????? aahhhhh!!!!!! lol!!! xx

Apparently! Because I'm pregnant even though I'm bleeding like a stuck pig! :shrug:

BFN!! Af came 3 days early - BITCH! x

Hope many more BFPs on here though! Good luck everyone! x

Sorry the witch has come to a few of you :hugs: we need to shoot that damn bitch and keep her away from the rest of us.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

So my temps haven't gone up yet so I guess I haven't o'd yet arghhhhhh! I guess my cycle is going to be longer this month than the last two...Can you take me off of the 9th please and when I finally do o I'll give you a new test date. Thanks. Fx'd for everyone who hasn't been hit by the :witch: yet and good luck next month to those who have been hit by the bitch.

*whew* I thought :witch: was coming early to get me this morning but my temp is still up (way up) even though i woke up with backache.

:dust: to all my ladies out there! <3

Im testing tomorrow!! A day before af is due :) If i hadnt of ovulated late i would be a day late now!!! :dust: to you all :) x

So my temps haven't gone up yet so I guess I haven't o'd yet arghhhhhh! I guess my cycle is going to be longer this month than the last two...Can you take me off of the 9th please and when I finally do o I'll give you a new test date. Thanks. Fx'd for everyone who hasn't been hit by the :witch: yet and good luck next month to those who have been hit by the bitch.

kmac, mine haven't gone up either, and I was supposed to OV around the 27th or 28th -- had ewcm and OV pains and everything. WTF? I was also supposed to test on the 9th. Thought lower temps could be b/c I've been sleeping with a major fan blowing on me the past few nights, but CM is not like it usually is after OV, either. Told OH I'd love it if he took a 5 min break from Xbox tonight (hell, I'd take 2 min, honestly. I'm not going to get picky at this point...I can take care of myself afterward! haha.), but, as I type this, he's sitting on the other end of the couch, still going strong in Free-for-all on Call of Duty. Yea. ( Xbox Live: 5,487 ; Me: 0 ) :cry: On a brighter note, we missed a day of BDing b/c OH was in a pissy mood, so if I haven't OVed, maybe we have another chance to catch the egg we may have otherwise missed? :wohoo:

xx Chris

:hi: all,

Well couldnt sleep last night was feeling really restless so at 2.31 I went to the bathroom and tested to get my :bfp:, its still faint but its definately there!!! Im sorta on :cloud9: but im also really scared! I never thought it would happen. :headspin:

So please can you put a big fat :bfp: by my name!!!

:dust::dust: for everyone else testing this month!

:wohoo: :wohoo: congrates Hope&Faith, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) :happydance:

Hello!

It must look crap when people like me come on here and then five minutes later leave to go to the first tri... but I promise I have been with you guys all the way:

My first baby was a member of the Nov 08 births, but was born early and therefore beat XKatX who wanted to be the 1st Nov and in fact I think I was a day off from Ryder at 25th October.

Since I got my periods back in February we have been actively TTC number 2. When I say active, I mean charting and even managed to have sex at least the day of O or the day before EVERY SINGLE MONTH since then, but no joy.

My LP is quite short at an average of 11 days and when I reached yesterday at 13DPO I caved in and tested on a pound shop cheapie. It came up positive. TOld hubby who is away with work - but tentitively - as I don;t really trust these cheap ones (but they saved me lots of money at 50p each!)

Just rang him to confirm that the CB digital reckons 2-3 weeks since conception. I am delighted!

In an evil twist, the day I find out I am pregnant, a good friend has had to go into hospital for a forced termination (terrible condition where the baby wouldn't even survive birth) so - twinged with sadness - but hopefully this one will be a sticky and a healthy sticky at that.

So - SarahMelissa - you are right - this is going to be a lucky thread. Good luck ladies!!! Baby dust to you all!

Congrats Hope&Faith!!!!!

SarahMelissa - :witch: got me this morning... :cry:

My cycles went from 33 days to 32 days and this past month was 29 days so I could be back in the thread towards the end of the month depending on when I O... So I'll be back!!! Hopefully!! Good Luck with your :bfp:

:dust: to all you wonderful ladies!!!

:hi: all,

Well couldnt sleep last night was feeling really restless so at 2.31 I went to the bathroom and tested to get my :bfp:, its still faint but its definately there!!! Im sorta on :cloud9: but im also really scared! I never thought it would happen. :headspin:

So please can you put a big fat :bfp: by my name!!!

:dust::dust: for everyone else testing this month!

I knew it, after reading your symptoms last night I thought you were!:happydance:Congratulations!! Over the moon for ya!!:happydance:

Can I be put down for the 28th! I have short cycles, so was out on Aug 31, but ready for another try!

Congrats Hope&Faith!!!!!

SarahMelissa - :witch: got me this morning... :cry:

My cycles went from 33 days to 32 days and this past month was 29 days so I could be back in the thread towards the end of the month depending on when I O... So I'll be back!!! Hopefully!! Good Luck with your :bfp:

:dust: to all you wonderful ladies!!!

I'm sorry the evil:witch: got you!!:cry: Keeping my fingersxxx for your new cycle!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->