September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

put me down for the 7th , could be today the 6th but im sometimes a day or so out, so say 7th :D
gd luck to u all gurlies and congrats to queens and everyone else whos had there bfp :D :D xoxox

Can I be added onto the 30th please? Baby wouldn't be due til June, but cos I am testing in September can't go into the October thread.
Bxx

Hey girls, I guess I'll take lucky number 13 :)
:bfp: for me yesterday and even darker :bfp: today!!! Pics are in my journal and in the gallery if you want to have a peek!!!

Good luck to all the girls still waiting to test!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls, I guess I'll take lucky number 13 :)
:bfp: for me yesterday and even darker :bfp: today!!! Pics are in my journal and in the gallery if you want to have a peek!!!

Good luck to all the girls still waiting to test!!!

Congratulations :happydance:

If you dont mind i am going to take all that baby dust :rofl:

congrats to all the newly pregnant women and baby dust to all you waiting for your bfps

Hi, could you put me down for the 15th?
It's a long shot but have my fx'd, would be a nice anniversary present ;-)

hi girls, what do you think? lmp was 17th aug, pretty certain i ovulated on the 29th, due to lots of cm and the usual ov pains, witch/bfp is due 14th, (think i said on here the 17th but its def the 14th, sorry)

Anyway, for the last 3 days, i have had heartburn at stages throughout the day, stabbing pains low down on either side of groin, and a very unusual feeling in my stomach, it feels like its all around it, but its a strange feeling cos its kinda like a burning feeling, its not bad and it just comes and goes, now i would get quite a few pmt things but this seems to be happening really early in my cycle, what do you guys think? could it all be down to ovulation? or is this just very early pmt signs. or what im actually hoping for and maybe v early pregnancy symptoms lol

Yes i just checked i did put the 17th, sorry Sarahmelissa but could you change me til the 14th, thanks xx

Still no AF, I POAS today (First wee and everything!) but BFN. 3 days late, I'm going to leave it another couple of days then test again. Maybe it's late because I'm worrying?xx

Congrats to all the ladies who got there BFP !! Unfortunately the witch got me this morning so i'm out. Good luck and fx to all you other ladies still waiting for your bfp .

Tested this morning and guess what got a BFP. I am delighted, it still not sunk in. I really only tested so I wouldn't get my hopes up, and expected BFN. I had some brown cm yesterday and still have a little today, so this for me was obviously a good sign, probably implantation. I'm about 11 dpo, no more than 12 dpo. Congratulations to everyone with their BFP, and wishing everyone else waiting lots of luck and baby dust. This has been a lucky thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->