September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Here I am! Coming over from August testers.... Could you put me down for September 13th? :) AUGUST TEARS BRING MAY CHEERS!!!!!!!:happydance:

Latest updates are complete and texaswife i love that "august tears bring may cheers" :) hoping for lots and lots of may cheers :happydance:

Can you put me down for September 8th please and thank you!

May we all get our BFP!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone

xxx

hi put me down 10th of september please, 10th month trying ,my birthdays the 10th of tthe 10th maybe my luck might change, thanks

I'll need to be moved to the 24th sarahmelissa instead of the 20th as O was late this month

Updates done, and Kelly i have have moved your date for you.

hi sarahmelissa thanks for the support,can you put me down for the 18th,thanks.xxx

Hi Sarahmelissa
:flower: thanks for running the tread:flower:
Can you pop me down for sept the 10th please :thumbup:
I dont hold much hope for sept as my step daughter is staying with us over the days we need to be doing 'the baby dance' :blush: (she is 11 and wont sleep on her own!)
So i am half releived as i can chill this month and not get all obsessed and crazy in the 2ww I also promise myself not to go test crazy and take one BFN as a BFN ! instead of ever hoping 7 BFN are all wrong:rofl::rofl:
But I am looking forward too seeing lots of :bfp: for all of you especially those trying for a while now
sending you all lots and lots of special sticky :dust:
to everyone TTC :happydance: and hope you all enjoy the :sex: this month

:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Hi can I join this thread please :witch: got me early this month so I think I will be testing on Monday 7 September.

A BFP would be amazing for September as I would have been due on 4th if things had been different....

Good luck to us all for May babies xx

Hi all, i didnt have any luck in the August thread, so here i am in the September thread. Should have 2 AF due in August 1st and then 29th, but for the first time EVER ten whole days late. Really hope it was from over stressing and nothing else. So am now due 8th September. Two days after our 1st wedding anniversary. That would be such a nice present!!! Please can you add me to the due September list. I really hope this is the month....got im going insane.:wacko:

Please add me for September 13th...thanks so much sweetie.

I'm testing on or around 5 September, unless the evil witch gets me first!

Hi Sarahmelissa, thanks for doing this thread! Put me down for Sept 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->