September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I'm going to throw myself back in with Sept 30 as my test date. I think I started there, and now I'm back. LOL I don't even know what DPO I'll be then, but I don't want to skip POAS'ing through the entire month!

So many :bfp:s! I want one! CONGRATS, ladies!

I got my BFP today!!! I thought AF had come yesterday but it was just light spotting and so I peed on an ic about 15 mins ago and BFP! Very faint and doesn't show very well in the picture but hubby confirmed it's there!!!

SarahM - You can change mine from AF to BFP please!!! I'm under the 12th.

:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats babe xx

Ahh sooo many :bfp: this month!!! Makes me ever more hopeful :)

Can you put me down for testing on the 21st please??? xx

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations to all the :bfp: Ladies!!!

Hey girls i just realised its only the 14th september and we are only 4 bfp's away from beating August........how good are we, see i told you this would be a lucky thread.....(just not for me though :rofl:)

Way to go girls :wohoo:

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies! :hugs: to all the ladies who got the :witch:

Hope next month is your month SarahMelissa.... you're doing a great job on this thread :)

:witch: came for a visit early this morning. Guess I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you who haven't tested and Congrats to all the BFP's!!! I will join you one day! :thumbup:

witch got me on the exact day again, horrible witch, congrats to all bfp's and lots of good luck to those still waiting :) onwards and upwards for all us who got the witch this month xxx

Tested this morning and got :bfn: :( No AF yet though so maybe there is still a slight chance.

:bfp: for me!!! :thumbup:

I love all of you ladies out there and I really hope to see all of you in the pregnancy forums. I appreciate the support I've been given here for the last 6 months. I feel a little sad to go but we'll be together again soon. I wish you all the best of luck. :hugs:

I am happy to announce my BFP!!!!I couldn't believe it until I saw it on a digi: Pregnant!!! (I'm under Sept 15th)

Thank you all for your advice and support! Will still be around if thats ok! :)

Good luck to all of you still waiting to test!

xxxxx

Congrats ladies on your BFPs! Wishing you all the best for the future!

:hugs: for everyone that af got! Onwards to next month!

I'm still stuck in limbo. Would be happy to see af! Still cramping too, wish she would hurry up and get it over with!

Its a BFN for me, My doc tested and said I didn't ovulate this month at all :( Im on provera to get the witch :(

Good Luck everyone and BIG FAT hug to all those BFPers :) I hope you have easy labors and deliveries to healthy cute babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->