September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Wow! I'd be interested to know how many other months have achieved! x

https://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/priyabhinde/Decorated%20images/congratulations.gif

to you successfull ladies xxxx

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab19/migammy7/hug_063.gif
to you girls who were caught out xxx

and

https://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/tonesa_2008/Glitter-7.jpg and https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/bananachickie06/Icons%20etc/babydust.gif

to the rest of you

I got my BFP today!!! I thought AF had come yesterday but it was just light spotting and so I peed on an ic about 15 mins ago and BFP! Very faint and doesn't show very well in the picture but hubby confirmed it's there!!!

SarahM - You can change mine from AF to BFP please!!! I'm under the 12th.

Attachments

• PG Test 1.jpg
    PG Test 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 60
oooh oooh put me down for the 27th i am due for af that day so if she doesn't show i will test

Updates complete girls, congrats carriecinaz on your bfp.

My temp dropped this morning so AF will be here tomorrow :hissy:

Carriecinaz, I'm glad you posted your pic of your BFP on the ic - I have been freaking out because I thought mine were duds! 7 days late for af and still testing neg on those things. Was seriously questioning their accuracy because I have LOADS of symptoms. Congratulations and best wishes for the future! :happydance:

Been cramping the past few days. Would be happy with af or BFP at this stage!

:dust: for everyone!

Updates complete girls, congrats carriecinaz on your bfp.

My temp dropped this morning so AF will be here tomorrow :hissy:

I am really sorry your temps dropped!! Not fair!!:nope: That must mean next cycle will be it for you!! Keep my fingers xxx for it!:hugs:

Congrats carriecinaz!

Thanks Pretty Sakura, i sure hope so, its really starting to get me down now :cry:

Thanks Pretty Sakura, i sure hope so, its really starting to get me down now :cry:

:hug: Thought you could use another one. Do you have a journal?

Thanks, i will get over it in a few days, i always do, just wishing the stupid witch would hurry up so i can get her over and done with and start again. I do have a journal, i started it earlier this year, then i kept forgetting that i had it, but i have been updating on it the past few days, here is a link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/113649-sarahmelissas-trying-conceive-journal.html

Well, AF got me. She just started about twenty minutes ago. I almost was in tears in the bathroom. Oh well, hopefully we'll make it happen next month. GL all and congrats to those with BFPs. :)

Carriecinaz, I'm glad you posted your pic of your BFP on the ic - I have been freaking out because I thought mine were duds! 7 days late for af and still testing neg on those things. Was seriously questioning their accuracy because I have LOADS of symptoms. Congratulations and best wishes for the future! :happydance:

Been cramping the past few days. Would be happy with af or BFP at this stage!

:dust: for everyone!

Yeah it barely showed on the IC but it was definitely a line after 5 mins and it got a little darker a few mins later. I waited till I had to pee again today then I used one of my FRER and the 2nd line showed up immediately and was pretty dark. I am aroundd 18dpo and hadn't tested since 13dpo as I thought AF was on her way.

Good luck Linzi!
:dust:

Hi guys, well I don't know what to think/do? I was down for testing on the 10th, waited until today ( the 14th as I was away) and after a few ics showing faint :bfp: 's, my three tests this morning (2 ics and 1 FRER - I know a bit excessive) all show :bfn: :-(

I am now on CD 44 and normally have 34 day cycle - 10 days late for af now - so don't know what is going on? I have had cramping and bloating on and off for nearly a week now and was feeling really positive about this one?!?

Sarahmelissa can you please put me down as :bfn: but I'm going to try and hold out some hope until the witch does come. Off to the doc on Thurs maybe get some answers but in the meantime any ideas/thoughts out there?

good luck ladies. af got me too. :cry:

pma and :dust: for you all!!!

:hug:

Well, AF got me. She just started about twenty minutes ago. I almost was in tears in the bathroom. Oh well, hopefully we'll make it happen next month. GL all and congrats to those with BFPs. :)

I know what you mean, it doesnt matter where you are, what you are doing or who's bathroom you are in, it always feels like the end of the world doesnt it?

Found 2 more in the announcements....congrats xminimotox and Fleur23

omg theres soo many BFP man i hope next month is going to be just as good !!!!
maybe all us other ladys will get our bfps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->