September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Sarahmelissa can you please move my testing date to 27th Sept as i dont think i ov when i thought i did... Congrats on running a great thread and well done to all the bfp ladies x

I am going to test on the 19th Sept, so pop me down =)

I don't think this is my month though, it's just a feeling I have, but can't resist testing anyways!

Ok so i hadnt stalked the bfp announcments for a few days and i just found another 3 bfps!!!!! Congratulations Ninewest, StarK and rainbud, have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

I'm out for this month...af definately on her way and bfn, having my usua
pre-menstrual migraine and cramps so I know for sure. I guess I'll have to go on October's thread now. Good luck to everyone still due to test this month. It seems a great month so far.
xxx

im out this month girls :( af got me this morning, good luck to everyone else!! x

my names on the list for the 12th maybe I should put myself down for the 14th or something.i got a faint pos.but i just want to make sure.getting a first response today to test again tomorrow. congrats to everyone that got there bfp this month and everyone that is determined for next month!!

my names on the list for the 12th maybe I should put myself down for the 14th or something.i got a faint pos.but i just want to make sure.getting a first response today to test again tomorrow. congrats to everyone that got there bfp this month and everyone that is determined for next month!!

good luck for tomoro!!!!
xxx

Can you put me down for September 25th?? It's my 1 year wedding anniversary so it would be a nice surprise!

41 wow! and we're not even halfway through the month yet!
This really is a lucky thread SarahMelissa xxx thankyou so much for running it for us
:cake: this is for you

Crossing my fingers for you OhBoy

Thanks Betlane. It's sunday morning and AF hasn't showed up yet. She was supposed to on Friday. But i took a FRER this morning and it was a BFN. So . . . i'm not feeling hopeful. I'm probably just late this cycle. Thanks for the warm thoughts....

O M F G 41 bfp's???
Hate u all ,ur all horrible :( :( :( :( lol only jking,
again really happy for u all and hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xoxox

well im out. :cry: :witch: got me this morning. 2 days early!! i have no idea what is going on with my body at the moment. 4 days early last month and 2 this one. ggrrrrrrr

i guess she :witch: really missed me. off to the october thread. good luck everyone!

:dust:

I got BFN on FRER too SarahMelissa. Hope it is better news for you tomorrow xx

Wow 41 BFP!! awesome news.
I tested today and it was BFN - serves me right for testing earlier than I thought. No AF yet but am thinking I'm probably out for this month.

Good luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"