September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

wow - what a lucky thread indeed! congrats to all the latest bfp's.
xxx

has anyone ever got a faint line at 10 dpo on a dollar tree test? Im trying not to get excited but i see a faint line but i don't want to get excited in case its evap. are those test (new choice)prone to evaps?

Never used one of those tests (dont have them over here) but does the line you see have any colour to it at all, evaps are normally just grey shadows and have no colour to them. Also how quickly did the line show up. Very unusaul for an evap to show within ten mins.

I have used the dollar tree ones and have NEVER gotten an evap. Just a straight up :bfn: If you got even a faint line it's real!!! Got any pics? Fingers xxx but I think it's already a :bfp:!!:hugs:

Hey all!
Congrats to those with BFP's and good luck next month to those who didn;t.
Sarah Melissa - you are doing such a grand job!! Was wondering though, there are a couple of ladies in the early days of may with no result - have they disappeared??
xx

10 DPO BFP!!!!! im shaking i took a digital and sure enough there it was.

Hey all!
Congrats to those with BFP's and good luck next month to those who didn;t.
Sarah Melissa - you are doing such a grand job!! Was wondering though, there are a couple of ladies in the early days of may with no result - have they disappeared??
xx

Yes Mork some girls seem to have disappeared, i have even tried stalking them to find a chart or something to see what happened, but to no avail.

congrats to the 3 new bfps that happened while i slept :wohoo:

Im off for the day now girls, my sisters wedding today, so i will be back tomorrow, hope to see lots of bfps :)

Wow, so many BFP's this month. Congratulations to the new ones. Well i've done 5 tests altogether since yesterday, all with BFP's. Really worried about hving another chemical though so gonna keep testing for another couple of days til AF is due and then maybe a couple of days after. Did anyone else announvce their BFP before AF was due? Am i just being paranoid?

Fingers crossed for you Ginger!:hugs: And what great results!:happydance:

Amazing girls, :hugs: all round. Hope to be joining the list soon!

i can't believe im going to be a mommy. I wish everyone a BFP and lots of babydust....im sprinkling it all over for you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->