September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I'm very scared to admit it but I got a BFP. 14dpo BFN, 16dpo BFP on 16th Sept, been testing frantically ever since and still getting lines so I just have to chill out now I suppose.

I just hope this is 4th time lucky. FXd

SarahMelissa - Thanks for running this thread and good luck to everyone on getting their BFPs this month and next.

I cant believe all the :bfp:! thats Great!
Can you change my date to the 22nd?
Im pretty sure I had Implantation bleeding yesterday at 7 DPO and although im dying to test now I dont want to get ahead of myself so im going to wait until the 22nd.
Anyone else have implantation bleeding? I really think this is my lucky month!!!!!! :thumbup: Do you think 11 DPO is long enough to wait to test?
Lots of Sticky Baby :dust: to everyone!

It could be long enough sabreNeric! :thumbup:. I got my :bfp: only 10 DPO, so it is very possible that you could get yours at 11 DPO! But, just remember that every pregnant woman's body is different, so if you do get a :bfn: that does not mean that you are not pregnant- you still could be!

guppy you better wait for me in first tri!!! i will be there next month i hope!

I can't believe that there have been 72 :bfp: already! I tested 2 days ago and I was #56. This thread is amazing! So lucky. :dust: to all!

I can't believe that there have been 72 :bfp: already! I tested 2 days ago and I was #56. This thread is amazing! So lucky. :dust: to all!

I told everyone this was going to be the most successful thread all year - im everyone's little lucky charm :rofl:, just hope i can join you all in 1st tri next month

You will SarahMelissa! I just know it! And you deserve this so much! :hug:

you sure do sarah melissa! i will be rooting you on the whole way! it has to happen since you are going on vaca this cycle!!!

There was probably going to be a shortage of babies in May. lol Not anymore! Baby boom!

hi ladies was due :af: yesterday and she didnt turn up not gunna test till monday though want to make sure :flower:

Wow, wow, wow. This thread is amazing. SarahMelissa, you are a lucky charm! Congrats girls on all the :bfp:, loads of :dust: to those still in the 2ww and :hugs: and :dust: for next month for all the other mummies to be.

What a fab thread. So.... 100% success rate next month then? Let's invade 1st Tri!!

Congratulations to the lucky 72!
xxx

You have given us all hope about the whole 25% chance each month statement

x

im still unsure of my situation tested again yesterday and it was a BFN
my period is very late however since the MC its still not settled
so im still wainting to see if af will show her ugly face or if the BFN will become a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->