September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey there girls

Congrats on all the :bfp:'s what an exciting month/thread.

Sarahmelissa - you have done an absolutely fantastic job with this thread and I can see how much everyone appreciates it.

I was down for testing on the 10th, got :bfn: and no af, but alas the :witch: finally reared her head, 16 days late I might add - not only is she a bitch but a late one too! :cry:

so I'm out but wish everyone yet to test :dust: and extra :dust: for all you girlies I will see over in the oct testing/june baby thread!

x

I cant believe all the :bfp: this month! Im really hoping this is my lucky month as well! im 6/7 DPO and think i had some implantation bleeding today! :thumbup: So im going to take a first response test the 22nd, I hope thats not to early to test, I just cant wait anymore! :D
Lots of sticky baby :dust: to you all!!!!

Wow! I can't believe how many :bfp:s there were for our September testers!

Congrats to all the new soon to be mommies.

Here's hoping we can beat some records in the October thread too :dust:

well what can I say...this seems to be a very lucky thread, congrats to all those who got their BFP and for those who didn't I'm keeping my FX'd for you for next time!

i've already added my test date of 28th sept to another thread, but hoping if i join this one maybe some of the luck may come my way!

I'm a completely mental symptom spotter and got it sooooo wrong last month, so feeling a little low this time...

Good luck to those who are still yet to test!

Ok. I tested again this morning and the line is definately darker than yesterdays so i'm going to very cautiously announce my BFP so you can put me on the list sarahmelissa. Got everything crossed that it's a sticky one this time. Will try and add photos shortly. Goodluck to all the other september testers x

That's great news Ginger, congratulations honey!
Looking forward to stalking your progress in 1st Tri :hugs:
xx

SarahMelissa, after Thursday's BFN my temps plummeted and :witch: got me today, the beeeyatch. Thanks for all your work on this thread it's been quite an amazing result so far.

Congrats again to all the BFPs!

Now I just need to hope that CD4 isn't too late for a FSH test (damn you, witch, for arriving at the weekend).

xxx

this mth sure is LUCKY! Just did a POAS and got my BFP ... Thanks for all of your support ladies :) Can you please update thanks :)

awww im still in shock ....deep down i knew though ... Seriously though ... Im shaking still and JUST did it within the last 30 mins lol

Congrats girls on your bfps!!!:flower:

Sarahmelissa you can put bfn next to my name, af is on her way the bitch, so pissed off :cry: but I know I'll dust myself off and start the whole process again! It's just not my time yet :nope:

best of luck up everyone else waiting. Fingers crossed.

Can you please put me down as................ :bfp:!!!!! I have just got it this last 20mins... i don't know what to do with myself! Thankyou! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats girls on your bfps!!!:flower:

Sarahmelissa you can put bfn next to my name, af is on her way the bitch, so pissed off :cry: but I know I'll dust myself off and start the whole process again! It's just not my time yet :nope:

best of luck up everyone else waiting. Fingers crossed.

:hugs:

Don't know if I'm supposed to join this thread as well lol, but if it's OK, can you put me down for testing on the 24th please? :)

Congrats to all the new bfp's!!!! So excited for you all!

:dust: to all of us waiting to test and for those who got the nasty ol' hag. :hugs:

congrats mizzk !!! i found out yesterday tooo! we can be buddies I am still shocked I took 7 diff tests to be sure I didn't think it would happen so soon after the bcp. Only stopped pill in july. Baby dust ladies. I know there will be lots more BFP's in here. Im sprinkling you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->