September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Updates complete ladies, you sure got busy on me while i slept :) great to have you all here :happydance:

thanks for adding me. Im going to try and visit loads this month. nice to have people to talk to who are as insane as me x

Can you add me please? I should be due my :bfp: around 5th September

thanks!

:hug: and good luck ladies!!:happydance:

Hi hun,thanx for putting me down for the 12 Sept - that's when my next af is due. I see I'm with JIGGY too - yay x

I'll be testing on the 2nd September - well if AF hasnt come!!
Its only our first month of trying and not been charting or testing or anything so we'll se what happens!
Good Luck everyone! xxx

Good luck everyone! We're goin to see The Script the day I test, so hopefully I'll be pushin my way to the front shouting 'Coming through...lady with a baby...' and not doubled in two with AF pains!

SarahMelissa I know you from other threads and I know I just mc but I am going to ttc again so please add me as I will be hopefully testing Sept. 15th or 16th.

Thanks and loads of PMA and Dust!!

SarahMelissa please could you add me for the 1st Sept? I will be testing then if the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck to everyone!!!

My temperature is dropping, so can you put me for the 20th? :) thank you!

Hi can i join in again this month please?

Could you put me down for the 14th please.

Good luck every1! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi, I am new to this thread, please can you add me on your list.
I am ttc #2, have a beautiful 18mnth old son. Had m/c in June, and are now ready to get back on the baby-dancing band-wagon!
This thread seems to be so positive!

Due AF (or BFP if lucky) on the 10th September.
Thank you so much.

Thanks sunshine. It's been a tough one, but I'm positive this is my month! Going through follicle monitoring which means I have no excuse for missing that egg!! :dust: to you and all the September testers... I should have been giving birth in September, here's hoping for a sticky bean. :hugs:

hoping the reverse psychology will work- sep tenth please x

Updates complete ladies.

And neverknew50 so glad that reverse psychology worked for you and you got your bfp :happydance: i have removed your date from here now. Good luck for a h&h 9 months :wohoo:

SarahMellissa, the revers psychology worked for me too, can you take me off of the 20th please?

Lots of extra lucky baby :dust: to you all!

Thank you so much SarahMelissa :hugs:, I really am! I'm in a bit of shock, and I imagine it'll take a while to sink in. We both were having our doubt over whether it'd ever happen, but with Moreno's MS and my Crohn's disease it was gonna take some time... I can't believe we did it though!

I think it might have been one of your posts I keep thinking of, when somone asked what we were looking forward to about being pregnant (and I think it was you who said) knowing I'm never alone... When I went out to pick my hubby up from work I couldn't help thinking about this other person who was coming with me! It is totally bonkers! :D

hi Ladies!
sarahmelissa can you put me down for the 9th please? it's our 3 year wedding anniversary a couple days after, so am hoping for a wonderful :bfp: to give to my hubby for a present!!
good luck all you lady-loos!!
:dust: to all!!

Thanks sunshine. It's been a tough one, but I'm positive this is my month! Going through follicle monitoring which means I have no excuse for missing that egg!! :dust: to you and all the September testers... I should have been giving birth in September, here's hoping for a sticky bean. :hugs:

I should be in the due Friday. It's going to be a hard day but I am sure after everything I have gone through it will fly by. :cry:

PMA and LOADS of
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly