• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

GLD how many dpo are you? I got a BFN today at 10dpo.

Please please please save room for me to be in the 100.

Amazing post, still sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:saywhat: no :bfp:'s for me to update this morning! We only need 9 more....come on you can do it :happydance:

I got my BFP on wednesday 23rd of september! Come on, bfps all round!

I got my BFP on wednesday 23rd of september! Come on, bfps all round!

Congratulations Kimmer, I actually already have you on the list......im a bit of a serial stalker of the bfp annoucements :rofl: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

All I can say is WOW CONGRATS TO ALL THE POSITIVE LADIES THIS MONTH!! Hoping some of your luck and left over baby :dust: goes to the October board!!

OMG i cant get over how many there are now, 91??? wtf. lets hope october can beat it and we can be preg too :D xoxox

I just gave in to temptation and POAS and got another BFN :-(
AF due tomorrow so hope she stays away. Still got backache, cramping and feel bit nauseus this morning.
Congrats u all u BFP ladies, 91 wow!!

:happydance: WOW! this is huge congrats to all the ladies who have their :bfp: i pray oct has the same hehe
:dust: to everyone who is still left to test!!!

Sarah hun looks like my :bfp: is going to be an :angel: :cry: got to wait for mc to start :cry: sorry to be on a downer hope everyone else has happy healthy pregnancies :hugs: xxxx

Awww... sorry to hear that dawny! Every :angel: on the first page is 1 too many! :hugs: to you!

Sorry Dawn :(

BFN for me but no AF. Think I will have to go for next month though.:shrug:

Please mark me as out - AF started this morning.

Well done to all the lucky ladies this month, and I hope the target of 100 BFN's is reached! :thumbup:

Can you please add another :BFP: to your list for me!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
42 days from stopping Cerazette to a :BFP: there is hope for us all...
And FF can still officially kick my @ss because it moved my OV date to 3 days ago ind is so so wrong. CB digi says 1-2 weeks and that wasnt FMU...
YAHOOOOOO!

Aww Congratulations 2016 & OskisMum:hugs:

Could you please put the :witch: by my name Sarah....the nasty ol hag has arrived this morning:growlmad:

Heaps of :dust: to all left to test :hugs:

Aww Congratulations 2016 & OskisMum:hugs:

Could you please put the :witch: by my name Sarah....the nasty ol hag has arrived this morning:growlmad:

Heaps of :dust: to all left to test :hugs:

Oh no!!! Sorry af got you. I was looking out for you hun. :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116