September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Well, I retested today and have the stronger :bfp: I was after. Really excited now woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFP here too!! I missed out at the start of the month but made itbefore the end - wooo!!!
BFP! Woooo
xxx

Could you mark me as cautious BFP! ooops tested early! AF not due til monday so can you keep me on that date!

Thank you!

Congrats to the new :bfp:!! I started spotting today and my temp dropped soo... Maybe cycle #4 will be lucky!! Onwards and upwards!

The :witch: got me three days late.

Congrats to all those who got their bfp's this month!

Wow excellent results! And to all that missed out, me included, just means that there is more babydust for us now the others have had their share! Come on all the Junebugs! xxx

Wow at all the BFP's!

I got a BFN yesterday, but I tested early. AF isn't due for another week.

FX's!

Where are some more :bfp:'s???? Dont stop just coz we have reached 100!

Hey sarah! ive got a BFP but want to wait untill maybe friday before posting that! Is that ok? Would i still be a Junebug if i ask you to wait till then?? I just want to make sure Af stays away. She is due tuesday or wednesday.:blush:

I got my AF!!!!! When is October's list being made???? lol
(How fickle am I???):blush:

xxx

still waiting on af to arrive i think she's playing games she's usually here first thing in the am

Hi,

Congrats to all the BFP's I got the witch unfortuantely. Here's hoping October will be my month!

I've seen 2 today in the CBFM thread! I think I saw a 3rd somewhere too!

The CBFM ones were Twinmad and sk100!

Where are some more :bfp:'s???? Dont stop just coz we have reached 100!

Hey sarah! ive got a BFP but want to wait untill maybe friday before posting that! Is that ok? Would i still be a Junebug if i ask you to wait till then?? I just want to make sure Af stays away. She is due tuesday or wednesday.:blush:

Thats ok you can wait a few days before announcing it, :)

AF due yday didn't turn up neither did a bfp :( this wait is unfair :( if AF dont turn up tomorrow OH is suggesting BT but i hate needles :blush:

still waiting for af or bfp.... congrats to all the bfp's and good luck to all that are still waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->