*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Miss Nat....that's amazing. Glad everything is ok! I've got my 1st doctors appointment on Friday, and will be relieved when I get a first scan just to know everything is ok in there!

I'm 3 weeks behind you...my estimated due date so far is 20th June!

Take care hun xx

Oooh how exciting I'm sure everything will be great at your first doctors appt :) my first one they sent me for bloods and urine test to test all my immunizations were still current and my vitamin levels and stuff and sent me for a dating scan as we weren't sure how far I was and now that has changed 3 times hahaha but now they've measured bub it should be pretty much right :)
Take care Hun xx

Hey Miss Nat. Congrats on bub's first picture! I'm in a similar boat to you in that my EDD is still unknown! I am having an early dating scan next week as based on LMP and Dr's sums my EDD is the 15th May (!), by mine and OH's sums I'm a lot less pregnant than that (somewhere between 6+1 and 7+3)!

Hey Miss Nat. Congrats on bub's first picture! I'm in a similar boat to you in that my EDD is still unknown! I am having an early dating scan next week as based on LMP and Dr's sums my EDD is the 15th May (!), by mine and OH's sums I'm a lot less pregnant than that (somewhere between 6+1 and 7+3)!

At my first doc appt he thought I was 7 weeks as my AF was a little strange, then first dating scan put me at 4 weeks 5 days by measurement of the gestational sack, then this scan should have been 7 weeks 1 day but turned out to be 6 weeks 6 days so threw me back another few days :) I think now they have measured bub it's more accurate :) it's hard to know hey! But at the end of the day my thoughts are just "I'm pregnant and that's the main thing :)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->