*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Wow! What an exciting way to end the month! Congrats Notnic and hwimmer! I'm so excited for you!

Stephie, I'm convinced you have a BFP coming soon. I also heard about women being more fertile after a miscarriage/chemical and am now a believer since I got my BFP just 3 weeks after my chemical. I'm certain it will happen for you, too. :)

Thank you! :hugs: I wish I could fast forward a month and just see if I'm still waiting or not!! After 17 months of avidly TTC, I just cannot take the relaxed approach! Not using OPKS or any sort of charting this month has left me baffled and confused! :shrug:

Did an cheap supermarket test today, I caved in. I swear there is the faintest of faint lines, but nothing on an IC. But like I said, no idea what DPO I am so it could be a line, it could all be in my head, it could be a evap. I will have no idea until either AF shows in however many days/weeks it could take, or I carry on torturing myself.

Feeling sicky today, high temp (100.04 when I used BBT this afternoon, whew!) Muscles aches, all full of coughs and horridness. BNB and you ladies are keeping me smiling while OH is at work :hugs:

Wow! What an exciting way to end the month! Congrats Notnic and hwimmer! I'm so excited for you!

Stephie, I'm convinced you have a BFP coming soon. I also heard about women being more fertile after a miscarriage/chemical and am now a believer since I got my BFP just 3 weeks after my chemical. I'm certain it will happen for you, too. :)

Thank you! :hugs: I wish I could fast forward a month and just see if I'm still waiting or not!! After 17 months of avidly TTC, I just cannot take the relaxed approach! Not using OPKS or any sort of charting this month has left me baffled and confused! :shrug:

Did an cheap supermarket test today, I caved in. I swear there is the faintest of faint lines, but nothing on an IC. But like I said, no idea what DPO I am so it could be a line, it could all be in my head, it could be a evap. I will have no idea until either AF shows in however many days/weeks it could take, or I carry on torturing myself.

Feeling sicky today, high temp (100.04 when I used BBT this afternoon, whew!) Muscles aches, all full of coughs and horridness. BNB and you ladies are keeping me smiling while OH is at work :hugs:

That's exactly how I felt the day after I got my bfp (which was so faint DH didn't believe it, lol). It was like I was getting the flu. I hope this is a good sign for you! :happydance:

That's exactly how I felt the day after I got my bfp (which was so faint DH didn't believe it, lol). It was like I was getting the flu. I hope this is a good sign for you! :happydance:

I have promised myself I am not peeing on anything until next weekend now. must. be. good. But hopefully this is baby related flu-ness, because I definitely can't handle AF/BFN and the REAL flu all at once :dohh:

Hey girls I thought I finally had it this month I was late 3 days but unfortunatley :witch: got me!

NotNic

Hwimmer

Big congrats girls!! :yipee: may your little one's stay safe and sound till delivery day!

Stephie - Good luck hun on your upcoming wedding and hope you get that :bfp: this Oct ~ I'll look for you on Oct thread

Thanks girlies - however I'm not sure if it's cheating to add myself to that list when I've just discovered that I am pregnant! (I'm shaking writing that!) I got my :bfp: on a superdrug normal test this morning. I'll be buying a digital later on today as I think I am around 13DPO and it would be handy to know if I am pg enough to show on one of those tests. I would relax a tiny, weeny bit if it is. Fingers crossed for hwimmer and everyone else on this thread still patiently :coffee: xxx

Yay!!! Congrats, bump buddy!!!! :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! What A fantaic way to end the month! Sending all my love H&H 9 months girls :happydance::happydance:

Why are my nipples so itchy??? They are driving me nuts!

my bbs are itchy but unfortunately it's only because I've got a few bites on them (not sure if it's ants, mosquitos or sandflies but absolutely baffled as to how they got into my bra...)

im not sure what youd like to put mine as..but no AF and no :bfp: for september...

my bbs are itchy but unfortunately it's only because I've got a few bites on them (not sure if it's ants, mosquitos or sandflies but absolutely baffled as to how they got into my bra...)

I wish it was bites on my boobs but no just my nipples are itchy and really raw!!!! started yesterday!!

here are my test as of lately... Im actually 12 DPO today so I think, I didnt track my Ovualation this month. So just all a guess.

The first two tests are from 11 DPO. The same test
The second two tests are from this morning. The same test

Attachments

• 11DPOTEST1.jpg
    11DPOTEST1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 11DPOTest2.jpg
    11DPOTest2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 12DPOTEst1.jpg
    12DPOTEst1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 12DpoTest2.jpg
    12DpoTest2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
And the witch got me, right on time !

ARGH! This has just confirmed that I am crazy line-eye woman! I looked at your tests and was like "hmmmm....maybe...a line?...yep, there is possibly something there..."

Then I read your post about :witch: I'm sorry! Clearly I need to stop POAS because I'm seeing lines everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->