*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

S

StephieB

Hey Ladies,

I've not been on BnB for too long (But already obsessed!) so hope it's ok that I started this!

I know August was an amazing month for the number of BFPs, and it's still not over! But I think September can kick Augusts ass :laugh2:.

So for all you lovely ladies who had a visit from the wicked witch this month and are currently waiting to OV, in the TWW or have them coming up, SEPTEMBER IS OUR MONTH!

I'll start it off

Date not yet known...

:bfp:mel66:bfp:
Antsynewlywed
Lizthomas
Littlbabywish
ItalianGir
sammieandyl
Wytrease
SA Jenny Penny

SEPTEMBER 1st
:witch:Ashleyjean:witch:
Mummyfin
:witch:Flutterbabies:witch:

SEPTEMBER 2nd
:witch:Djibou:witch:

SEPTEMBER 3rd
:angel:StephieB:angel:
:bfp:NotNic:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 4th
:angel:Marlamegs:angel:
:bfp:Unbridled:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 5th
:witch:Amiii:witch:
:witch:Shiara:witch:
cusega
:witch:Atma:witch:

SEPTEMBER 6th
:angel:FamilyD:angel:
:witch:butterflies3:witch:
jeoestreich

SEPTEMBER 7th
:witch:Popcorn:witch:
:angel:Srbjbex:angel:
:witch:Pizza Wagon:witch:
Purplerat
:witch:Timeforababy:witch:

SEPTEMBER 8th
:angel:Wannabeprego:angel:

SEPTEMBER 9th

:witch:Bug222:witch:
:witch:Wantabby:witch:
:witch:sjj03:witch:
:bfp:Sharadha:bfp:
Kiara

SEPTEMBER 10th

Mrs.C
Foquita
Kittymarie
:witch:Joeybrookes:witch:

SEPTEMBER 11th

:witch:jmandrews:witch:
Magikal
:witch:Anniepie:witch:
:witch:Nutsforbaby:witch:
hope2havebaby

SEPTEMBER 12th

:bfp:loveacupcake:bfp:
:angel:Greenpear:angel:
Momwannabe81
aljm419
:bfp:Janine0187:bfp:
JRscorpio8
:witch:Katerina:witch:
:bfp:chloesnowie10:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 13th

Daisy Delayne
LilLeafyLea
:witch:besty:witch:
:witch:stepmomtobio:witch:

SEPTEMBER 14th

Londongirl
Ladybird1
JoLM
cng1983
Polishtycoon
Meadowlark
feelinglucky

SEPTEMBER 15th
Joeybrooks
:witch:Skoer1360:witch:
Monkeypooh
Mazzy17
:witch:AquaP:witch:
Huxley Bear
:witch:Twinkl3:witch:
besty
Alaronex
Blueberrygal
:witch:Jaymee:witch:
StephArz

SEPTEMBER 16th
:witch:Katherinegrey:witch:
:witch:DBZ34:witch:
dBOO0510
:witch:Peters Pooky:witch:
Stephlid
Dancinnurse
Marmar
hayley_m

SEPTEMBER 17th
:witch:Blondetam:witch:
LauraLoo1612
Now.N.4eva
willowthewisp

SEPTEMBER 18th
:bfp:Augie:bfp:
:witch:Stormx:witch:
Nits
RDH
xlouloux
:witch:JehovahsGrace:witch:

SEPTEMBER 19th
:bfp:Blizzard:bfp:
:witch:Wannabeam:witch:

SEPTEMBER 20th

:witch:Mummyof2girlz:witch:
:witch:jchic:witch:
:angel:bunni84:angel:
Hopeful425

SEPTEMBER 21st

Ourfate
:bfp:Mel3432:bfp:
lulus6yrtry
Jchic

SEPTEMBER 22nd

:witch:Ms.Sosa:witch:
:bfp:Miss_nat84:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 23rd

Beccad
:bfp:Thorpedo11:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 24th

Jessa_cole

SEPTEMBER 25th

:witch:AshRhnea:witch:
:witch:pink mum:witch:
Cat_f_08
Babymaybe917
:witch:anneliese:witch:
:witch:Joybel:witch:

SEPTEMBER 26th

:bfp:Bernadette87:bfp:
:witch:Thesmpsns:witch:
Peanut Love

SEPTEMBER 27th

Stinas

SEPTEMBER 28th

:witch:Ashleyjean:witch:
Chasemom
:bfp:Hakunamatata:bfp:

SEPTEMBER 29th

:witch:VikkiD:witch:
:witch:Likeaustralia:witch:
Doopersgurl

SEPTEMBER 30th

Mackmomma8
:bfp:hwimmer:bfp:
Bunnikins
1babydreamer
:witch:Corinna N:witch:
:bfp:Nativetexan:bfp:
:bfp:broodybelle:bfp:
:witch:Coogee:witch:
Flutterbabies
dncr1010p
MRAE
U347464
KrisSing

(I'm going to add in dates as they come..)

Hi babe :flower:

I feel good about this cycle. I'm waiting to ovulate, should be in the next 4 to 6 days. I think though that of we get pregnant this cycle, we would have late May babies.

I would love a may or june baby :)

I'm testing 7th September

Lots of luck to you!! :hugs:xx

Hello!!

Thanks for starting a September thread :thumbup:

I'll also be testing on the 7th, still waiting to ov at the moment. Lots of baby dust to all!:dust:

Good luck ladies! :flower: Will add you in :thumbup:

Oh, you are right about the late May babies! I was taking it from AF date, rookie mistake! Pffft after 16 months of doing this you would think I would know!

This IS our month, I am feeling positive!

Edit: And I JUST got my +OPK this morning so I have lingerie, make up and candles ready to knock mny OH's socks off the minute he gets in from work (and a pizza ready to bang in the oven when we're done 5 minutes later ;))

yay! i have ben waiting for someone to start a september tread!, this is the first time in 10 months that i will get my chance! (as long as my clomid works) so im very excited! im not exactly sure when i will be testing but for now put me down for the 21st!!!! good luck to everyone! i would LOVE a june baby! that is my birthday month!

Best of luck Ourfate, :dust::dust::dust: to you!

Just let us know if you get a definite testing date and I will change it for you :flower:

Hi girls
I'll be testing 14th sept. It's the first month I qualify for great maternity leave and pay so the timing would be perfect!!
I'm using opk for the first time. Anyone know how to use them to time bd?
Thanks!
Xxxxx

Hi girls
I'll be testing 14th sept. It's the first month I qualify for great maternity leave and pay so the timing would be perfect!!
I'm using opk for the first time. Anyone know how to use them to time bd?
Thanks!
Xxxxx

Hi babe :flower: in the instructions they will tell you which day to start testing with the OPK's. So for example, I have a 29 day cycle, so I start testing on cd11.

test every day until you start to notice the line getting darker. Best time to test is between 12pm-8mp (I favour 2/3 pm and 6/8pm). you may notice the line gradually get darker, or it may come out of the blue! If you see it get dark, I would then test 1 or 2 more times that day to catch the surge. You ovulate 12-36 hours after a + opk.

When you see a positive, BD every day until OV.

However, I think it's best to BD even before you see a positive around 3 days before you suspect ov. xxx

Hey, I'm in! I'm pretty sure that I ovulated on the 18th, even though FF disagrees!! This month we'll try not to test earlier than 15 dpo, depending on my temps and AF (so Sept 2nd). Last month we tested on 13 dpo because my temp went sky high, sadly it lasted only a day and we got our hopes up for nothing! So we'll try to be strong this month and hold until I'm (hopefully) late! Baby Dust to you all xoxo

Can I join you ladies please this is our first month I got a positive (I think lol) OPK yesterday so I will be testing 6th September if no AF before then (she is due on the 5th and I promised hubster I would wait till she was late)

:dust:

I'm with you girls!! Septemper would be the most ideal month for us to concieve since June would be perfect to have a baby born! I was born in May, and hubby in July, so I'm think a June baby would just be right :) September feels like my lucky month too!

Baby dust too all of you!!! :D

Put me up for september 5th. the stupid witch is due then. hope she stays away!! Good luck ladies!!

:dust:

Hey, thanks for the thread! After my chemical last month, on my first month ttc, I will not be testing this month unless af is late.

So, af is due 12th September. If she hasn't arrived by 15th, I'll test. I just hope I can hold out that long, but I think the heartbreak of this month has shown me that I don't want to test too early.

Good luck to us all!!!!!

I'll be testing on the 15th! :) I'm pretty excited about this month, I'm hoping for a birthday :bfp: !

Hey, add me! I'll will be testing on the 21

hello.. plz add me for september 5...hopefully the evil witch stays away till then... good luck ladies!

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I think September is our month to get a BFP! I'm all about the positive thinking this month. :) AF is due around Sept 14 so I'll test on the 16th if she's late. That's about as long as I can wait, I think.

Hey ladies,

Of corse I will add you all on to the list! I have to go hunting for wedding things today, but will update the list when I return tonight! :flower:

Keep the dates coming!

:dust: to us all :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->