September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Just want to wish everyone the best. May/June 2015 babies come on. This is my first cycle and I dread to say this, but it may be my last. I take my hats off to all you ladies who keep going, but I know myself and honestly I'm already getting a little stressed lol. Talk about sex while TTC, it becomes a game foreal. A serious game. Like the super bowl. Every move is critical. Lol. I dunno may keep going but, for now I'm focused on today - CD7. Lets go ladies.....

I am currently on cycle day 30 on a 28 day cycle... no sign of af, only sore nips and back, plus yellow tinged CM... I've taken 3 dollarstore tests, all negative. Hoping that it's just been that these are cheap crappy tests... and that I will get a BFP in a few days when I go get a "real" test.
AF is due(other than yesterday) September 16th(day before my birthday.. HOORAH) so, I am adding myself incase.

Hi - I'm due for AF on 7th (the day before my wedding anniversary) :shrug:

I am currently on cycle day 30 on a 28 day cycle... no sign of af, only sore nips and back, plus yellow tinged CM... I've taken 3 dollarstore tests, all negative. Hoping that it's just been that these are cheap crappy tests... and that I will get a BFP in a few days when I go get a "real" test.
AF is due(other than yesterday) September 16th(day before my birthday.. HOORAH) so, I am adding myself incase.

Hope you soon get a BFP.

Went for my hycosy this morning, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be and all good news, both tubes open and everything looks normal. Next appointment is in 8 weeks for ivf referral if nothing has happened by then. I'm hoping today's flush will work and it won't get that far. Feeling positive for September!

Yay!!! Congratulations! That's great news!

Hi,

Can I join in as well? :) I have ovulated for this cycle and currently I believe I am 1/2DPO (FF has yet to put crosshairs in my chart) but looks like I will be testing on Sept 4th.

Hi all :) I'm putting myself in for September as I'm almost 100% I'm out this month . Tested 11dpo bfn so just waiting for AF to arrive . Please put me down for the 22nd of September please :)

Goodluck this cycle ladies , lets hit the 20% target this month !! Lets gooooooooooooooooo.

I hear everyone talking June babies, but when I put in my last cycle on the due date calculator, I get May 25 due date... AF came 8/12. Either way I hope we all get BFP soon.

I'm due to test around Sept 10th and that would mean a due date of May 18th.... so if someone was testing at the end of September their due date would be in June xoxo

I'm excited to ovulate! haha although the two week wait is just plain torture!

I'm due to test around Sept 10th and that would mean a due date of May 18th.... so if someone was testing at the end of September their due date would be in June xoxo

I'm excited to ovulate! haha although the two week wait is just plain torture!

right, so if your last menstrual was on or before August 25, you should have a May 2015 due date, anything after will be June 2015. But that's just an estimate based on your last period. You won't know for sure until ultrasound. Overall the due date is a good estimate based on size of embryo and last cycle. I really want a May due date, but June is good too. Dont want July. this will be my first and last cycle for a while.

of course it all depends on how cooperative/how much of a trouble maker baby will be too!! lol DS was due July but ended up being June :)

Get a feeling i ovulated early. I dont temp or check discharge etc, & i point blank refused to use OPKs this month (too much POAS recently!) so im going by my body. I had really sore boobs starting mon 18th & they are still a little sore today... Also abdominal aches yesterday, similar to AF cramps, so going by that (i cant think of any other reason), im guessing it was ovulation, therefore changing testing date to 1st sept. Would that be correct or am i way out? 3rd cycle & still new & confused to all this menstrual cycle stuff!

Hi well she got me as expected ! 15day LP so I'm happy :) can you put me down to test on the 20th of September please .... Its on to September we go .... Good luck everyone :)

Anyone getting close to ovulation? I should be there soon....

Anyone getting close to ovulation? I should be there soon....

got cross hairs a couple days ago (not where i was hoping, but still means we managed to hit O and O+1, so we'll see:roll:) so i'm 5DPO. no plans to test, but it's still early:haha: am gonna try to wait for AF maybe...:shrug:

FF said I should test on Sept 2nd which is a day after AF shows... I might be testing next Friday which I will be 11dpo since I am 6dpo right now.

I'm really going to try holding out on testing till I'm 15dpo.... should be right around my babies 1st birthday.... what a great present to give her... another sibling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->