September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Danni, sorry to change my date (again!) Testing on the 8th along with 30mummyof1 :)

Hope your well <3

hi ladies. after a long hiatus, I've decided to come back on here. Danni, can you please add me to the 1st?

Welcome everyone! I hope you are all hanging in there! September is just around the corner.

Afm: Forgot to test for ovulation with my cbfm so have no idea when or if I ovulated yet. Going to test tomorrow just to see. I usually ovulate on cd 18 which is today. Been super busy and stressed to time bd right this month.

im on cd 9- started SMEP today!

Hi ladies :hi: AF is due Sept 12th so can I be added to that date. Even though I'll probably never be able to wait that long!

This is our first cycle properly trying for no. 2. We decided on a whim last month to start ttc but we only dtd the day I ovulated and nothing came off it. 1dpo today.

Sorry to change my date Danni, but can you switch me to the 26th? AF got me this morning. Thanks!

Hope everyone is well today!

Got my peak on my monitor a few days early this month so I'm now 1dpo excited for this month hope the 2ww doesn't drag.

Hi all.

Danni can i be added for the 11th please :)

This is also our 1st month properly trying trying but for our 1st. Usually im very fertile (2 miscarriages, unplanned) so was shocked it didnt happen straight away. But feeling good for this month :)

Good luck to all

Just checking in! How is everyone?

Im symptom spotting :( Grrr this 2WW gets me everytime!

I generally dont pay attention to discharge, or even notice except for around ovulation. I rarely need to wear panty liners during my cycle except for when im on or expecting my period. This evening (at 5DPO) im stood in my kitchen, & feel a "gloop" (sorry!) fall out! I checked my knickers & it was like icing... Thick, white & almost spreadable. It had absolutely no odour. By no means was it clear, snotty, bitty, stringy etc. I can only describe it as smooth & white.

I didnt think it was common to have discharge between O & AF? Im definately going to start keeping a record of discharge changes in future months as i hear it can be very helpful when tracking cycles & fertile days. Any ideas though ladies? TIA x

Hello ladies! I'm looking to test on September 6. That would put me at 12 dpo.

Just checking in! How is everyone?

Im symptom spotting :( Grrr this 2WW gets me everytime!

I generally dont pay attention to discharge, or even notice except for around ovulation. I rarely need to wear panty liners during my cycle except for when im on or expecting my period. This evening (at 5DPO) im stood in my kitchen, & feel a "gloop" (sorry!) fall out! I checked my knickers & it was like icing... Thick, white & almost spreadable. It had absolutely no odour. By no means was it clear, snotty, bitty, stringy etc. I can only describe it as smooth & white.

I didnt think it was common to have discharge between O & AF? Im definately going to start keeping a record of discharge changes in future months as i hear it can be very helpful when tracking cycles & fertile days. Any ideas though ladies? TIA x

:hi: i think it depends, for some it is definitely a sign for some - depends what is normal for you..sorry not what you want to hear!
i thought i was definitely pregnant the first month as i had so much cm after ovulation but bfn and same the next month and also now so for me its normal to have a lot others its definitely a sign.
fx hun :) x

Thanks 30mummyof1. I guess 5DPO is too early for symptoms anyway. It seems out of the ordinary for me but maybe i have just never noticed it before. Must start taking more notice for future months!

How are you? x

Yes its funny what you notice when you are ttc, my 1st month i had all the symptoms and then the 2nd month none, so for my 3rd i can't ss whatsoever! :dohh:

well maybe i can!..emotional i have cried at the most stupid of things last day or 2... feeling quite irritable/moody and weeing a lot!

Becky... Some months I have loads of cm between ov and af but can't say as I've ever had a glob like you're describing.

2dpo and I'm still having pain from when I ov. Doesn't quite feel the same, almost like a stitch in my side and quite tender to touch. Going on more than 48 hours now.

becky - i tend to get a lot of creamy cm between o and AF- but in the cycles I have been pregnant i have had even more than usual starting at 5-6 dpo.. so fxd it is a good sign for you!

Think I'm out before I even ov .. :( oh not well and gone to bed . Away tommrow and I ov on Wednesday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->