September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

ahh that will lovely Melissa, i was hoping to do mine on ds1's 5th birthday but i will only be 9dpo and i really want to wait and see if i am late before testing this month.

Can not believe it :(

CD17 today, +OPK, but my genital herpes has flared up down below, so no BDing for us :( I guess im out.

when was the last time you bd Becky?

i'm frustrated too, we bd yesterday on +opk day but today peak on monitor and can't as dh has injured himself and working away from tomorrow :(

Friday 29th... 3 days ago... Dont think its gonna be enough :(

Cant believe ive had a flare up. Ive suffered with it for 7 years (after a one night stand with a previous ex boyfriend, he had slept around in our 'break') & rarely get it, ive been so lucky, but gosh im feeling it.

My OH has random bouts when he gets sore (he hasnt got what ive got thank goodness!) Hope we have both done enough! <3

Thanks hope we both have too. we can ride the 2ww together :) I don't want to test early this month so going to wait and see if af is late.

Hope it settles down soon :hugs:

Hi Dannixo - pls add me to the September testing... AF is due the 9th will start to test problaby by Friday the 5th - 9th ;)

:hi: dannixo please can you change my testing date from the 3rd to the 8th as ov' was late this month. thanks x

You can add me to this! I'll start testing on the 19th! If I can wait that long :p

Okay ladies I can't give up.. but I refuse to let myself take a million test way to early. This is 3rd cycle since Lap. Doctor explained everything to me yesterday and really its just comes down to waiting for ivf. I am fertile its just my tubes being scarred on the outside stopping me from my BFP she said to not stop trying because it just takes one lucky egg to make it through the narrow path. But that not to expect it because of how bad it is in there. She highly believes 1 round of IVF will work, so we plan to save and do so next year in the winter :) His family has offered to save $ to help us which is so nice of them! So I have decided that third month could be a charm ;) I'm going to give it a last strong shot then after this cycle i'm just going to ntnp. AF is due the 8th but I'm going to test until the 10th :)

Hope everyones ok?

Ive been cramping since CD10, im now CD20, still crampy. I had sore boobs CD10 for around 4 days, they are fine now. +OPK on CD17 although i believe i O earlier than this. I just want to test already!

<3

I'm trying to keep my mind busy but not working very well! think i am 3dpo today although ff thinks 2dpo. Not going to test early this month..

Still waiting to ovulate but I think it's close... hopefully within the next couple days.

30mummyof1- What day are you testing? & i will make a promise with myself not to test until you do :) It will give me an insentive to wait & test if im doing it with someone!!

Melissa- Yay for O on the horizon!! Catch that egg!!

8th September Becky, yes lets test together, well not actually virtually i mean! :rofl:

ooo hope not much longer Melissa, :thumbup:

Right, 8th sept it is :) Gosh that sounds aaaaages away!!!!

I know, but think it is September on Monday then it won't feel too far away :)

Can't believe my big boy is 5 next weds, i was going to test on his birthday until ov' got delayed. Don't want to spoil the day with a bfn. we're going to Chessington for the day.

Oh brilliant. Hope you all have a fantastic day!! Where in the UK are you then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->