Serious case of line eyes. Please help!

Rcp925

Reaction score
Just took a test because I'm breastfeeding and my cycles are all wacky. I take a test every now and then just to make sure....I was about to throw this out when something caught my eye and now I have line eye. Anyone see a faint something??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 66
Another pic with different light. It's hard to see in the picture what I see irl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 44
Not sure there I thought I could in the first pic! Try another tommorow with first urine x

Best pic I was able to get. Will test again in a day or two

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 45
I'm pretty sure I'm catching something faint in all the pictures... unless I have line eye too :haha:

Thanks for everyone's input! I'm just going to leave it be for another couple of days and see. I only tested because I feel really strange and I haven't been keeping up with my charting. Started taking my temps again a couple of days ago and I'm much, much higher than I usually run. Higher than I usually go even after ovulation. Only time will tell. Thanks!

I definitely see it in the second one, but it's hard to see the colour and not sure what to make of it. I would definitely test again in a few days especially if you're feeling off. For me, it's been obvious before I even tested both times because I felt so strange.

I see something faint in the second photo. Good luck :flower:

Agree with the others can definitely see something in the second photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->