Serious line Eye, evaps? Please Help!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Don't know what to think about this. Someone said that evaps and indents don't show up on tweaks? Not sure how much truth there is to that..... I'm stumped. What do you ladies think? Thank you so much for all you help!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Amberlynn

Attachments

• IMG_0292 copy.jpg
    IMG_0292 copy.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0259 copy.jpg
    IMG_0259 copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 27
Evaps and indents can indeed show up on tweaks. I actually stopped doing test tweaks this last pregnancy because I was getting tons of faint FRER lines only visible through tweaks, and I'd get all excited, just to go into the OBs and have betas come back at <1.

That said, I do see a squinter on your untweaked pic. How many DPO are you?

I've never used those tests--I believe they are Walmart brand, right? I believe the Walmart brand ones are okay, but I got some squinters on Dollar Tree tests that ended up being nothing as well (hCG < 1). Squinters are so frustrating because half the time they are the start of something, but it seems like the other half the time, they are indicative of a faulty test.

I see something too, fairly well. Nice and thick, but can't tell if there's color.

I definitely see something! Go get a frer, that should have a nice line if it is in fact positive!

I see something too though hard to say if there is any colour to it or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->