Serious TTC buddies?

I haven't got my +OPK yet, will test it again this afternoon. it might be neg. since i havent seen any EWCM, still creamy. My last cycle was 39 days, possibly ovulated on CD24. Last cycle was my first bbt charting, i have 15 days LP. As i have irregular cycle, i woudnt know how long this cycle will be. a bit scared of missing the O day. Is ur temp rising today??

Esther, Welcome :hugs:

My chart is in my signature if you want to stalk it. I know I've been major stalking other people's charts :haha:. It's so interesting!
Anyways.
I took my temp this morning at 5:30 as usual and it was 97.58. But I realized since I was half asleep that I didn't think the thermometer was all of the way in my mouth because I had crazy dry mouth. So I decided to re-temp. Yesterday morning I did two temps because I wasn't sure then and they both came out exactly the same:thumbup:. So anyways, I retemped and it was 97.7. I was confused so I temped again and it was 97.9. I didn't get out of bed or anything. So I'm not sure which temp to record. If I record the middle or last temp then it would be above my coverline but if I used the first temp it would be below. I don't want to use the higher temps just because I WANT to confirm OV...I want it to be right. What would you do? I did an average for the three temps and it is 97.7. I did an average for the first two and it is 97.64. I decided to use the second average of 97.6 for now.

FX-ed you get your + soon!

If i temp more than once, i'll usually take the second one, but a lot of ladies in the forum said record the first temp. If i temp more than once, i normally won't get the same temp, and the difference is quite substantial. That's y i resist temp more than once. Do u breath with ur mouth? if u do, u might want to try to temp vaginally. I read it's more accurate than temping orally. I actually tried it once, but it looks more difficult than i expected as i was still half asleep :blush:

CD 19, still neg. OPK.. have to be patient!!

Hey hey ladies :flower:

CD 19 and still BFN OPK?how long are ur cycles normally?

its fustrating to Ovulate late :growlmad: that's why I normally do the every other day BD'ng...just to be safe :thumbup:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone...:flower:

I have long irregular cycles since forever (maybe due to my polycystic ovaries). last 2 cycles were 57 and 39 days. So CD19 is actually still early for me, not that i'm proud of. it makes the whole ttc thing becomes extremely difficult. I start charting since last cycle bcuz i'm not sure if i ovulate or not. It seemed i did ovulate last cycle, but missed the O day. So now, just keep charting and checking CM. haven't figured out the CP thing, not sure if it's low/medium/high.

yeah I totally understand - my cycles were a 33 DC regular...until last month when i had a 46days loooong cycle :nope: it was pure torture...I heard a lot of woman on here drank Prgncare to regulate their cycles - maybe you should look into that?:flower: Charting seems confusing :blush:to me, I will be using my BBT from next cycle,so I will come to you since u are used to it by now :winkwink:

Even now I have no idea when to expect AF! it really does suck*thumbs down*

AF showed for me, I'm on CD5 now, starting 2nd round of Clomid today. It seems to be going by faster this cycle!

MayJan- I'm planning on -trying- to vaginally temp next month if no BFP. I'm a little set off by the idea though...seems like it might be less than relaxing at 5:30am:haha:. FX-ed that your postive comes soon!

MummyWant2be- Hi:flower:. When did DH leave? Did you get a chance to "try" before? Or are you out this month?

wristwatch24- Glad to hear you are having a quick moving cycle! Fx-ed for you! 2nd times a charm, right?:flower:

MayJan- I'm planning on -trying- to vaginally temp next month if no BFP. I'm a little set off by the idea though...seems like it might be less than relaxing at 5:30am:haha:. FX-ed that your postive comes soon!

MummyWant2be- Hi:flower:. When did DH leave? Did you get a chance to "try" before? Or are you out this month?

wristwatch24- Glad to hear you are having a quick moving cycle! Fx-ed for you! 2nd times a charm, right?:flower:

he left last week already so I'm out for this cycle :nope:

vaginally temp :blush: things we do for ttc :haha: good luck hun!

Bella, i hope u don't have to temp vaginally (aka BFP this cycle) :happydance:

I actually have a dumb question like how to temp vaginally. As i googled it, lots of ladies said it's a lot more accurate than do it orally. But how much do u insert the thermometer? some said an inch from the tip, some said half the thermometer (WHAT!?!?!) what about during period? and huh u have to insert it into there that early in the morning??? ugghh.. i really hope i don't have to do it vaginally.. (SORRY TMI!!!)

Bella, i hope u don't have to temp vaginally (aka BFP this cycle) :happydance:

I actually have a dumb question like how to temp vaginally. As i googled it, lots of ladies said it's a lot more accurate than do it orally. But how much do u insert the thermometer? some said an inch from the tip, some said half the thermometer (WHAT!?!?!) what about during period? and huh u have to insert it into there that early in the morning??? ugghh.. i really hope i don't have to do it vaginally.. (SORRY TMI!!!)

From what I have read it's just the tip (and that's what I'll be doing)...things could get pretty gross if it were half. AF temps aren't necessary to temping/charting because they are always pretty erratic. The only reason I started temping during AF was to get a feel for my cycle first and get into routine. I will be starting temping after AF from now on. This cycle my AF temps did nothing for me anyways...they were so high and then dropped like 2 whole degrees to normal low pre-O temps when it was ending. So basically I just pretend they aren't on my chart anyways.
So in conclusion...you don't HAVE to temp during AF.
I'm thinking about getting a second BBT and doing BOTH vaginally and orally to compare...could be a pretty interesting thing.
It's pretty hard to gross me out, BTW. My step kids (we're not married but I call them my step kids anyway) expose me to way grosser stuff than anything I read about on BNB.:haha:. Plus I have farm animals...:haha: I'm a seasoned veteran of gross things.

Good Morning, ladies.:flower:

So I put my new temp into FF this morning and I got my first cross hairs! However, it says I O-ed on CD14 which makes me 3DPO today, not 2DPO like TCOYF says. I guess I figured I O-ed CD14 PM anyways. I'm just worried maybe I missed my O. You don't O until after a + opk, right? Because OH and I didn't BD on CD13 and only BD-ed on CD14 a few hours after my + opk. I'm really hoping we caught it! But I guess our chances are pretty good. We did BD on CD12 but we didn't use preseed and I didn't lay with my butt propped up afterwards.

I'm probably over thinking things but I'm just nervous because I obviously had a short LH surge.
It would be really cool if I got my BFP though...because then I could say we conceived on my birthday weekend (and potentially on my birthday which was CD12)! Plus I'm planning on testing on Fathers Day. I'll be only 14DPO then and it might be too early but I can't pass up the opportunity for a BFP on fathers day!
How is everyone else doing?

yeah I totally understand - my cycles were a 33 DC regular...until last month when i had a 46days loooong cycle :nope: it was pure torture...I heard a lot of woman on here drank Prgncare to regulate their cycles - maybe you should look into that?:flower: Charting seems confusing :blush:to me, I will be using my BBT from next cycle,so I will come to you since u are used to it by now :winkwink:

I plan to take agnus castus starting next cycle if i don't get my BFP. FC!!! this is my second cycle charting, i'm still a newbie hehe but i'll answer anything within my knowledge :) So where r u in ur cycle rite now? have u ovulated? I still haven't got my pos OPK.

I plan to take agnus castus starting next cycle if i don't get my BFP. FC!!! this is my second cycle charting, i'm still a newbie hehe but i'll answer anything within my knowledge :) So where r u in ur cycle rite now? have u ovulated? I still haven't got my pos OPK.

I'm on day 22(not sure how my long my cycles will be this time) I'm guessing i did ovulate judging by my CM - i'm not using OPKs/or anything - and I am out for this cycle coz hubby is out of town :nope:

but i'm cheering you ladies on :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies!
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Hoping for positive opks and hpts for everyone!
AFM,
I'm 4DPO today. My chart is looking more normal in my second half...I was really wondering since the beginning was looking quite erratic. I think maybe I've just gotten better at temping? Or maybe my first half is just more erratic naturally. I'm hoping I don't have another 24 day cycle this month because I'm pretty sure I only had a 9 or 10 day LP last month. BBs started hurting on CD15 like they do now since OV. Hoping last month was just a fluke. I'm also thinking maybe before last month I wasn't OV-ing because I never got any tender BBs or ovulation pain and I remember that before I went on BC as a teenager that I always got really bad OV symptoms. Hopefully this means I'll get my BFP this month. So...I guess AF is going to come somewhere between the 14th and the 21st so as of now that's 1 to 2 weeks exactly. This wait is killing me!

Good luck i hope this is your month!!!!! well im 7/8dpo today nothing really to report just wicked sore boobs but had the same thing last month leading up to AF so im not going to count it as a sign.......will be testing next wednesday if af dosent show......gosh i hope this is my month!!!!!! i reallly want to be pregnant before my sister has her baby in 5 weeks.......we really wanted to be pregnant together......hoping i get a BFP on wednesday!!!

Good luck i hope this is your month!!!!! well im 7/8dpo today nothing really to report just wicked sore boobs but had the same thing last month leading up to AF so im not going to count it as a sign.......will be testing next wednesday if af dosent show......gosh i hope this is my month!!!!!! i reallly want to be pregnant before my sister has her baby in 5 weeks.......we really wanted to be pregnant together......hoping i get a BFP on wednesday!!!

Thinking of you and praying for your BFP!!:hugs:

Well af came to visit so I'm out the game this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->