Serious TTC buddies?

Thanks, I'm keeping positive, going to enjoy my anniversary Saturday and start round 2.

woah, happy anniversary.. have a great time!!

Happy Anniversary MsPeachyP!

AFM,
I'm not sure what's going on. I had a HUGE dip in my temp this morning of .6(98.04 yesterday to 97.45 today). It's only 5DPO so it's too early for an Implantation Dip. Hoping this doesn't mean AF is on her way early again....then again my AF temps were extremely high so I don't think my temps actually normally drop until after AF.
Here's to hoping it's either a fluke temp or very early implantation. I'm still having cramping off and on too. Not getting my hopes up too much since I normally have "symptoms" in TWW and end up with the biggest of BFNs!

Hope everyone else is doing well whether enjoying some pleasures in AF (wine, coffee, etc.), getting close to OV, or waiting to test! Come on BFPs!

I don't want to write to long of a post, because yesterday I tried to write one and respond to all you gals individually, and when I said submit, it said it was waiting on moderator approval, and it never got posted.

I'm on CD15 today. No pos OPK yet. Temps are still stable in the mid-96 range. I'm hoping for the pos OPK anyday. Since my cycles are normally in the 30ish day range, I'm not surprised that I'm not ov yet, but since my last one was 24 days, I am just unsure when to expect it.

Sorry to those of you who are out this month (due to AF or hubby being out of town), but here's to hoping next month is the one!

Munchkin, I really hope this is your month too. That would be such a neat thing to be able to surprise your sister with.

Bella, That's cool about living on a farm and your animals...I'd be the same way though where it would be hard to kill my "pet" meat chickens. My husband still says something similar to yours with our vizsla mix...he talks about how we should have trained her on birds so he could take her hunting. He hunts big game, but I've never heard of him hunting birds, and really that's the last thing he needs is another hobby! Silly Men.

Ok so that ended up being long anyways. Hope this will post.

MOMRETTIRC-I think that's a good sign that your cycle will be longer than 24 days this month, which is good! FX-ed you get your opk soon!

MsPeachyP- Hope your anniversary was wonderful!

AFM,
My temps have been less than normal. I had a dip at 5dpo which after research is maybe my corpus luteum dip. My temps have risen since then but not too much. I had bad cramps yesterday and noticable bloating (6dpo) and assumed AF would show soon. Plus I've had chocolate cravings for the last few days which is always a definitive sign for me that AF is on my doorstep. I'm thinking this means I'll be having another extremely short cycle...which in turn also means by LP is extremely short. On the other hand I had a lucid dream last night about knowing I was pregnant and someone shot me with a taser gun in the stomach. I woke up crying and had cramps again. I also slept until almost 11am which is odd for me.:shrug: Who knows whats going on with me.

Bella, don't worry too much about ur temps. how long is ur normal LP? LP's usually pretty consistent. and pms symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptom, so keep ur hopes up.

Bella, don't worry too much about ur temps. how long is ur normal LP? LP's usually pretty consistent. and pms symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptom, so keep ur hopes up.

I don't know how long my normal LP is. I just started temping and checking CM this month and used opks last month but they were the cheapies and I got several positives the last one being on CD14, meaning OV on CD15. That would mean an LP of 9 days. But I'm not entirely sure I even OV-ed at all last month since I normally have 31 day cycles (the shortest before this last cycle was 28 days and that was my first cycle off BCP over a year ago) and I didn't have any way to verify (i.e. temping or CM).

POAS this morning because I'm crazy...obviously BFN.
I had a vivid dream last night/this morning that I POAS and it was positive! It was a wondfo too and I just bought them for the first time (haven't used any). I couldn't resist POAS!

I have some hope but not too much. I just feel like my AF is probably going to come in the next couple of days to leave me baffled again like usual. My AF never surprises me anymore, she's full of devious tricks.

I don't know how long my normal LP is. I just started temping and checking CM this month and used opks last month but they were the cheapies and I got several positives the last one being on CD14, meaning OV on CD15. That would mean an LP of 9 days. But I'm not entirely sure I even OV-ed at all last month since I normally have 31 day cycles (the shortest before this last cycle was 28 days and that was my first cycle off BCP over a year ago) and I didn't have any way to verify (i.e. temping or CM).

POAS this morning because I'm crazy...obviously BFN.
I had a vivid dream last night/this morning that I POAS and it was positive! It was a wondfo too and I just bought them for the first time (haven't used any). I couldn't resist POAS!

I have some hope but not too much. I just feel like my AF is probably going to come in the next couple of days to leave me baffled again like usual. My AF never surprises me anymore, she's full of devious tricks.

when u O latter than u usually do, ur cycle will become longer too. LP of 9 days is too short for successful implantation. i hope that's not ur case. charting more than 1 cycle will let u know how long ur LP is, since it's pretty consistent. just forget about the BFN and hopefully ur vivid dream comes true :happydance:

GOOD LUCK BELLA! it actually sounds like you are on your way to a :bfp:!! lots of sticky baby dust!

Hi Everyone. I've been meaning to chime in and join the conversation but things keep getting hectic around here. I'm also ttc on cycle 3. I started taking b6 to lengthen the luteal phase this month because I thought it was too short. I'm on CD 21 and still no O! I've got a 35 day cycle so I'm not sure what the deal is. I've been trying opks but they never get really dark so I don't know whether I'm even ovulating. This is the first month temping so hopefully I can confirm it. I have noticed more energy since taking the b6 though I've been taking it for a week

please dont stress gail! just keep bd'ing! lots of baby dust!

Welcome Gail! There are a few of us who are temping for the first time this month, so we can all learn together. I'm on CD18 now, with no pos OPK yet. My cycles are irregular after being on the pill for 14 years, but average about 30 to 32 days, with a wonky 24 day cycle last time. I really have no idea if I'm going to O or not, but time will tell! It's a pretty exciting new adventure. My hubby says I'm doing a science experiment on myself. He thinks I'm looney that I'm reading TCOYF like it's a novel, line by line. But I think it is kind of fun, and if it helps us have a baby, he can't complain!

Hi Jenny and Momrettirc! I'm much more hopefull this cycle since starting the b6 it's really doing wonders for my mood and energy levels. I do think that next cycle I might just skip doing the opks they never get dark for me and it's kinda stessing me out. I think I'll just bd when I see ewcm or anything resembling it lol. I'm sure my dh will approve of that plan :)

I like the science experiment way of looking at things. I've thought that myself. My dh thinks we should just wing it. YOu would think after 13 years together he would know that I would NEVER just wing it. I gotta be in control somehow or at least know what's going on. I'm feeling excited too but a little worried sometimes when new symptoms appear that shouldn't be there. Heck I'm still leaking colostrum from last cycle but the gyn says that my prolactin is normal.

Hi Gail, welcome. :flower: how long is ur LP? for a 35-day cycle, i suppose ur LP wouldnt be too short? did u check ur CM? i nvr got pos OPK this cycle, but i've already O'd. nvr known B6 helps with the mood and energy too, glad that it does.

Momrettirc - I sort of finished reading the book, well i did skip few chapters, lol. the book is really helpful, that's when i started charting last cycle. i just started checking CM this cycle too, havent figured out how to check CP yet.

Hi Gail, welcome. :flower: how long is ur LP? for a 35-day cycle, i suppose ur LP wouldnt be too short? did u check ur CM? i nvr got pos OPK this cycle, but i've already O'd. nvr known B6 helps with the mood and energy too, glad that it does.

Momrettirc - I sort of finished reading the book, well i did skip few chapters, lol. the book is really helpful, that's when i started charting last cycle. i just started checking CM this cycle too, havent figured out how to check CP yet.

Thank you! Yeah I think the b6 did help alot with my mood swings and fatigue. I had it for a solid month and it seemed that when I started taking it that a few days later I noticed a change. I'm going to continue it because the past three months I've noticed a 9-10 day LP. I'd much rather it be a little bit longer than that. I'm on CD 22 and after hot flashes all day yesterday and LOTS of ewcm this morning (more than ever) I'd say I'm going to O today or tommorow. The opk's get a tid bit darker but then seem to fade again so I'm thinking that they just won't work for me. Just waiting to see a temp rise to confirm O.

Gail - yeah 9-10 days is a bit too short, a lil' bit longer sure is necessary for successful implantation. OPK honestly nvr worked for me, have been using them for 3 cycles. hopefully u catch the egg. good luck!!

Good luck to you too! I've also tried opks three cycles with no luck. I'm wondering if it's normal or do I have something wrong that's keeping it from showing up. It's the reason I started keeping track of bbt this cycle because I think I O every cycle but never confirmed it. Today is like day 13 of ewcm or watery cm. I've never had over 8 days of and on before. So I think the b6 is doing that too. Why can't our bodies all be the same? Then we'd know for sure!

GAIL-
My RE put me on Folgard. its a B6 B12 and folic acid pill. i have MTHFR mutation. anyhow i have seen improvment to my CM as well. But i think i will try the extra B6, hopefully will help even more! Im keepin my fingers crossed for u!

Wow, a lot to catch up on here!

JENNYR27- Thank you for your encouragement!:flower:
Gaillynn- Good to see you, I was hoping you'd stop in! I'm sure I've said this before but not sure if I've said it to you? I HATE the cheap opks. I couldn't ever get a clear positive and just got major stressed out over them. I used the digital opks this month and got a smiley face positive! It was so exciting not having to guess at the results. I recommend trying the digital ones. They can be a little pricey but it was worth it for me to know when/if I actually OV-that and temping.
MayJan- Yeah, I'm hoping I don't have a short LP too. I really think I didn't OV last month which is why my cycle was so short. I'm 9dpo today so I'll know soon enough! FX-ed!

Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->