Seriously girls....

krismarie621

Mother of 1
Reaction score
.....If I don't poop in the next 12 hours, I'm going to lose my mind. :cry:

That sucks :( Try eating a ton of fiber? I ate lentils, cauliflower, and then brussel sprouts in the same few days and I haven't stopped! haha

That sucks :( Try eating a ton of fiber? I ate lentils, cauliflower, and then brussel sprouts in the same few days and I haven't stopped! haha

I've been trying EVERYTHING and have had nothing come out. I'm jealous of you & your ability to poop, LOL.

Haha I don't know how you feel about caffeine, but if I ever find myself in that predicament I drink a coffee about 3/4 caffiene and 1/4 decaf, I don't even get done with it before I have to go!!

I can't stand coffee but I'm getting desperate so maybe I should try that....

I recommend eating oranges too. Firm believer that it's the only thing that's made me go : /

I know how you feel and I am so sorry. I cried last Friday because I had to go so badly but just couldn't. I was so uncomfortable it hurt to sit down. I ended up going to the pharmacy and getting a stool softening suppository. I was beyond waiting for fruit or prunes or fiber to work. I needed something NOW! I had relief within a couple of hours.

I really feel for you. I know how it feels and it is absolutely the most awful, uncomfortable feeling in the world.

I ate an entire can of sweet corn the other night. That got things moving! Sorry Hun. Hope you get some relief.

I know how you feel and I am so sorry. I cried last Friday because I had to go so badly but just couldn't. I was so uncomfortable it hurt to sit down. I ended up going to the pharmacy and getting a stool softening suppository. I was beyond waiting for fruit or prunes or fiber to work. I needed something NOW! I had relief within a couple of hours.

I really feel for you. I know how it feels and it is absolutely the most awful, uncomfortable feeling in the world.

Maybe I'll try doing that. I've heard they can work pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->