Setting myself up for a fall?!

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
I have done all the stupid online gender tests and most seem to say girl. Now I'd love a girl and I have almost convinced myself that it will be due to the gender tests and the fact that I conceived with sperm that was released before ovulation. I keep saying to myself yes it will be a girl, surely. I bet it's a boy though and I am going to be disappointed at first if it is. I feel awful for thinking and saying it but its true. I'm sure I'm setting myself up for a fall! I'm going to find out the gender, I was going to stay yellow but I can't! I'm too impatient and I think if it is a boy I can come to terms with the fact after the gender scan.

I do think it's better to assume baby is a boy if you really want a girl. I think it's great that you're getting a scan! I will think blue thoughts for you hon.

Ahh I feel the same way! I counted from when I thought I conceived and was sure it would be a girl. It really depends on the sperm. I read that the boys get there fast but dont hang around. Where as the girls take there time and when they get there they hand around. Before I knew my exact date I conceived I had the dates written down when we did have sex, since there I threw that paper out and now I have no idea! Its driving me crazy. But really we all have a 50/50 chance. Hopefully the baking soda test works. I really want a boy!

I wouldn't go by any of the tests. I did all of them the ring test, and intelligender, and baking soda test, the gendermaker test, drano test, all of them came back saying it was a girl. The chinese gender chart any of the sweet/salty, carry high/low morning sickness questionaires and got girl too. we found out were having our third son so it was pretty much a waste of time, and just got our hopes up.....

I would try and convince yourself its a boy. I had about 95% girl answers for all the old wives tales and tests with DS and even though I didn't have a big preference for a girl it did leave me convinced he was a girl. Hopefully you get your girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->