setting up nursery

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
Is it too early to set up our nursery? We have painted just need to put boarder up. But just wondered if its too early to put up cot curtains etc? What do u think?

We did ours yesterday... And I loved every minute of it.
There is no right or wrong time, just whenever you feel you want to do it.
Plus time is flying... Only 15 weeks left for us x
Xxx

Get stuck in.....we fully intend to!

My hubby is stripping the wallpaper as we speak lol so our nursery will be set up over the next few weeks once the new paper (feature wall) is up :D xx

Our nursery walls are all painted as well & like you we just need to get the border & curtains up which are currently still in the carrier bag in the room. My dads coming round to do the border this week. Hope to get the furniture at the end of Feb & once it arrives I'll be putting it in the room. I want it all done!! x

Get started? Ours has been ready for ages, im too impatient lol. Things were put up as soon as they got through the door! XX

Def not too early to start. Mine's barely started, b/c I'm waiting til after baby shower in a month. We have a lot of family anxious to buy us stuff (it's the first grandchild), so we're going to let them, LOL! I wish I could go out and get everything NOW, I can hardly stand it. I really look forward to having the crib set up especially.
I say, go for it!

We set our cot up today and rehomed all the old furniture we no longer needed. I know have her clothes in the draws and nappies and toiletries in storage boxes under the cot. DH has just put a shelving unit together for her.

We can start thinking about paint and ordering the nursery set now the furniture is done and dusted.

i wish i could do mine :( im currently in between homes, looking for an apartment on my own because my sister is kicking me out :(

I don't think it's too early at all, I want to do ours now but need to wait until we manage to sell the spare bed!

It's not to early it's perfect! So much easier to do it now before you are bigger and awkward. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->