several days of positives?

nik25

Reaction score
My lmp was Feb. 22 I use the clear blue digital opks every month. We have been ttc for over a year. Usually each month I get a Positive:flower: on day cd13 & 14 and I usually don't get the fertile cm. This month of ttc I had a lot of fertile cm on cd 13 and got a positive opk's for 5 days in a row, then I didn't test for a few days and today I just have been kinda feeling weird so I took another one and a big smiley!! I go to the dr. tomorrow but just wondering why am I getting several smileys? Is is possible I could be pregnant??

I have heard of people using these tests for early pregnancy tests, so it's possible! But I don't know much about that whole process so I couldn't tell you for sure... good luck! =)

My blood test today was neg :( so I guess maybe my body just tried to ovulate a few times this month. When should I consider my Ovulation day though? Today my opk was negative.

It's hard to say. If you temp you can see when there has been a sustained temperature rise to confirm ovulation. If only using OPKs, you can just go by them and assume that 24-48 hours after a + you ovulated. I'd say to just keep at it for a couple more days and hope for the best.

Good luck!!!

So AF showed up this Thurs :( I guess I should quit taking the test after I get my first pos. Atleast now there is new hope for this month! I am beginning to temp this month so I can make sure i'm ovulating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->