Severely blocked fellopian tubes and pregnancy

YAY! I remember the relief and excitement I felt when I got clear margins on my biopsy, it does feel like a second chance at life! I'm so happy for you. :)

Anne- I'm sorry AF came, but like you said, at least now you know and can move forward with your next IUI or Plan B. I wish you all the luck in the world the next cycle is your lucky one :)

Anne :( about af but yea for iui #2.

LL. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad everything from LEEP worked out and you dealt with it. Sometimes a lil aggressive approach can be better. Tommorow is my gn appt for what I hope will be my last colpo. Although I have a lump in that region I'm asking her about..... :( (but I'm done ignoring it)

As for ds same old bs. Same stubborn. I think he's in pain but he won't address it. We go for fr true clinic Wednesday. I've been told to be prepared to be there all day :(.

I hope you guys had a good weekend, I did.

Anne- Good luck on iui #2. I've heard from many women it takes multiple times because sometimes the body needs to get used to the hormones and on board with what you are trying to make happen. We knew that we might be here. Chin up. I think this is going to be your ticket!

LC- I hope your appointment went well. Praying that the lump is just a cyst. Maybe you can ask them to do an ultrasound. I know when I had a pelvic ultrasound they found a cyst in my vaginal wall. Good luck tomorrow with ds.

LC How did your appt go with gynae? Hope things are all fine.

LL Thank you hun :) Your words are always uplifting. Yes I am kind of mentally prepared that it will take time even with iui.

Hope I want to go for 3 cycles of iuis. If still nothing, I will have a serious talk with my FS whether it will be better for me to move to ivf or I should continue with three more iui cycles. Though honestly I don't want to go for ivf. Our insurance here doesn't cover infertility. So we will have to pay from our pocket. Its not as expensive as in the US or Europe but nevertheless it is pricey if one calculates according to the Indian currency.

Afm I have started clomid and took the Day4 shot today. Have my Day9 scan scheduled on Monday.

Hello ladies All of us have been quiet lately. I hope all are doing well. Just an update from me. I have my IUI#2 tomorrow and day after. I had my cd10 scan today which showed 4 mature follicles (size 18-20). My FS also said that the endometrium lining is perfect. Keeping fingers crossed for this cycle.

Hello ladies, I have been lurking in this thread for a while now. I lad a lap in November that revealed both tubes bilaterally blocked. Of course I was super sad and started feeling hopeless. Then I got google finger and discovered serrapeptase, cinnamon poria, and castor oil packs. I did those from November to March and had a follow up hsg yesterday. My right tube is WIDE open and the left has slight blockage!!! Just wanted to share with anyone who cannot afford IVF like me. My doc was astounded. We are trying naturally this cycle and will move onto clomid if I don't get preggo.

Hi ladies!
I am back from New York and my entire cycle was a bust! I'm very disappointed because after taking 75IU of Bravelle 6 times and clomid I only had one dominant lead follicle that was 19cm at CD15. I had two others at 11 and 12.5 but I was to ovulate any day. It was officially cancelled on Tuesday after my E2 was low. I will need to wait to proceed the next cycle. I get to spend more money on flights going back to NY two more times and monitoring and fertility meds again. Ugh! But, at least they didn't do ER for one f'n egg!

Good luck on your next UIU, hun!!

Oh kcarey I'm so sorry for your bad news. Will they keep you on the same meds or change them? Hope the bust cycle has not cost too much. Fingers crossed for your next cycle.
Anne- fingers crossed for your iui 2 :)
Hope the rest of you girls are well. I have been very busy, was my eldests 18th- 6th April- we have made a few days of it bowling, cinema, meals out etc my middle daughters is away this weekend for a school trip and have picked up my youngests prom dress and looking for shoes etc.

Hello ladies, I have been lurking in this thread for a while now. I lad a lap in November that revealed both tubes bilaterally blocked. Of course I was super sad and started feeling hopeless. Then I got google finger and discovered serrapeptase, cinnamon poria, and castor oil packs. I did those from November to March and had a follow up hsg yesterday. My right tube is WIDE open and the left has slight blockage!!! Just wanted to share with anyone who cannot afford IVF like me. My doc was astounded. We are trying naturally this cycle and will move onto clomid if I don't get preggo.

Really amazing IloveGoob. Best of luck to you.

Anne- It is amazing that you are already on your second IUI...how time flies!!! Great that things are looking good! So happy for you. Saying prayers this it it!!

KCarey - I pm'd you woman. I'm so gutted for you. I think them switching you to the Follistim will be key. The girls on this site don't call it "Liquid Gold" for nothing. Everything crossed this is the key for you.

Hope41- You have an 18 year old - Holy Crap!! How exciting to be prom shopping etc. Proud mama! How are you feeling these days? Happy 25th weeks to the peanut!

LC- What's happening with you? Did you have your follow up pap yet? Hoping things are well and you can move on to bigger fish to fry:)

AFM- I finally landed a job. After months of interviewing and second rounds of interviews, I start next week! I will be Store Manager of a high-end luxury handbag retailer, and I am very excited to be moving on and putting that stress to rest. All is well.

KC I am so sorry hun. I have little knowledge about ivf but here's hoping that you have lots of egg next cycle and that you get your bfp.

Hope Yay for having some really good family time :) How are you feeling these days? I see you are in the 25th week, must have gotten over ms now? Good luck hun.

Lilly Yay for the new job. Huge congratulations! Genuinely happy for you. You really deserve this hun. Well I am actually itching to buy stuff from your store. I am big shopper for bags. Oh well which girl isnt? :p

LC Long time no news. How have you been? How was your follow up with the gynae? What about your ds?

Afm I am again officially in the 2ww. I am 1dpo today. I want to feel hopeful this cycle coz I had 4 mature follies all measuring 20x20 with a good endometrium lining. But then again I dont want to be disappointed.

Hi girls..it's been insane around here. I'll post a longer update later.

So saw dr after surgery follow up and now we can ttc again. I sadly have to wait 3 weeks to see RE then schedule hsg or shg if she decides it's appropriate. So maybe may iui but looking like June more than likely ( which I wanted to avoid in fact we did last year so no 2 march babies) this year I don't care as much.

Good thing is last 2 cycles normal well one was 34 days this one 27 days. I did get meds for heavy bleeding from gyn.

Well that's great news, LC! Wishing you so much success on your next IUI :)
Thank you so much, Anne24. I started BCP again so I need to take them for 2 weeks and go back for monitoring and BW on May 2. If everything looks good I start stims again which I found my Follistim AQ 600 IU for $208 after my $300 off coupon from my RE! YAY!

I hope everyone else is doing great!

Sorry girls, been digging into the new job. It is quiet on here again. Any news Anne?

KC- You are so thrifty-- way to go!
LC- Yaya for being able to ttc again! Hope your appointment with RE goes well!

LL Sorry I have been mia. Been feeling down the last couple of days. Starting spotting today at 15dpo so its not even IB. Waiting for af to come full blown so that I can move on to iui#3 and probably my last one before I move on to ivf by this year end since we need to save money for it too. Glad you are keeping yourself busy with your new job hun. How is i treating you?

LC Thats great news hun. Do you start ttc with medication(clomid etc.) or all natural?

KC Guess thats good deal you got. Hope you have lots of eggies this time around.

Hope How have you been hun?

Clomid 50 mg. my first my biggest folli got to 26.
So 9 days till appt then who knows.
I'm hoping to go to the states shopping maybe get Preseed.
Miss u all.

Oh Anne, I'm so sorry. That just sucks and there are no words. We go into plans hoping for the best and preparing for the worst...trying to be rational but I know what a big deal it is and how down it can get you. Big hugs. It WILL happen for you. There is a woman I am friends with on here that had numerous failed IUI's was 38 and moved on to IVF and failed the first time and worked the second time. She just had the baby...then SPONTANEOUSLY got pregnant with her 2nd - at 40! What!?! It is so crazy how things work. She tried for 6 years. You will be a mom eventually it is this stupid journey that sucks so hard!

LC- Preseed rocks.

AFM - Nothing to report lol, duh. I've been going on dates with a couple different guys, but I don't have any desire to really put my heart into it. I know I just came off a crazy rollercoaster of ivf and divorce but I really wish my heart would get back into the swing of things. Maybe it is a good thing though and my heart is just taking its time to heal. Who knows? All I know is the last thing I want right now is a boyfriend even though the idea seems lovely if that makes sense.

LL Sorry you are feeling low hun. But am happy that your new job is keeping you busy. As far as relationships go, it will happen when it is meant to (just like a baby haha), but till then just enjoy being single and pamper yourself :)

KC Yay for ttc again. good luck.

Afm Just got over with stupid af. Was supposed to take the first shot today but guess what I am cancelling this cycle. There is a small cyst kind of thing, more of an acne just inside the vagina (sorry tmi). I have had this before as well and they healed themselves up within 10 days or so. I am hoping this one heals up too and don't have to see my doctor for another problem. So I got an unwanted break this cycle. Not that I am complaining though. If things are okay during my fertile period we ttc naturally this cycle.

Poor Anne

Fingers crossed KC

I did finally after 3 stores get Preseed.

Ll it's been rough for you but I'm sure soon enough life will start going in the right way. :hugs:

Hey, I've been reading your posts, and it has been really helpful. My story is I was diagnosed with bilateral blocked tubes distal ends. This was from a std when I was younger. Okay tubes blocked bummer. I had a follow up with my re who stated that I need ivf. I asked her if my tubes had fluid and she said, that from the ultra sounds that usually I don't. The hsg showed I did but that was just frfom the dye. She thinks that I should not surgically block my tubes as my amh level was 1.84 and she doesn't think I should clip the tubes because it will not help my egg reserve. What do you guys think? Should I clip my tubes for ivf or go with my re's suggestion and keep them the way they are. Has any one been through this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->