sex adivce ?

Jayden didnt you get any insurance for her?
I mean like could you apply for medicad

I think you meant "tina didn't you get insurance for Jayden?"

Yes She has insurance, she has medicaid but medicaid doesn't pay for everything it just pays for a percentage of each bill like all insurance. So there is still A LOT to pay. Chris is paying half and my parents are paying half to help us. But half of all of her medical bill just up to right now is $1780.80. Which he just doesn't have and I don't have any income yet.

:saywhat:
Brayden has medical assistance.. his entire month long nicu stay only cost $100 (originally close to $20,000) + $50 ambulance ride (originally close to $2,000). :shrug:

Hmmmm I wonder why Jayden is so expensive. It is deffintally something I will look into in the morning.

Weird. We have Medicaid also, All Kids is what it's called in Illinois and I haven't had to pay for anything including prescriptions, sick visits, etc.

Weird. We have Medicaid also, All Kids is what it's called in Illinois and I haven't had to pay for anything including prescriptions, sick visits, etc.

Then why the hell am I paying so much!? I will deffintally be talking to my Mom when she gets home so we can figure this out.

And sorry for taking over your thread Rome. How are you and the guy?

EDIT: Just saw your post. I am glad things are going good.

just sooo everyone knows round 2 tonight! eek, and I asked him to shave the jungle :haha: I was on fb and was like
Rome: "hey i dont want to be mean but yea i have something to say "
tiny dingle : "what?"
Rome : "nvm I dont want to say it anymore"
my lover : no you have to tell me
Rome : https://www.malepubichairshaving.net/
nomore hair: I already did! I normaly do but i didn't think we were gonna have sex
Rome : I failed. :)

I hope you guys dont mind me popping in. I'm not a teen I'm 21 but I still feel like thats pretty young snd this thread is so funny. Not that ur sex life is sad just everyones coments. I love sex and if my bf had a small one it would be a deal breaker for sure no questions asked! Maybe you two should knock back a few drinks and try it and see if that makes it any better when ur a little wasted and not so aware of the size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->