sex adivce ?

Ohh yeah, no joke, if i could have a full on dungeon installed in my house i would!

then maybe its not that big of a thing if we only have sex every now and then?

Hmm u could try again i think he prob was nervous, hes prob really embarrased..

try a cock ring :haha: might make him man up abit down their,

OH is sleeping i feel like abit of sex-ercise now :(

I think ill invest in some cockrings to haha.

Rome, is it thick or thin too? i feel like a right dirt bird

Whats a cock ring?:haha: Heard if it before but dunno lol

It goes on the winky, has like an on button it vibrates and things, its nice :) they sell them in bodycare for like £5 i think thats good lol x

Im thinking me and OH need to become and little more adventrous!

Yeah and me and OH

i always wanted to like be more risky :haha:

But id get to scared!
xx

We have a cock ring, tis pink and pretty :lol:
We have lots of stuff, bondage tape, ropes, loads more, we're dirty lol.
If you want advice on things I'll help :D

I get nervous!
Dunno why really after being with im for like 6 years:dohh:No confidence what so ever!
Come on Donna..Give us some idea's!

We have a cock ring, tis pink and pretty :lol:
We have lots of stuff, bondage tape, ropes, loads more, we're dirty lol.
If you want advice on things I'll help :D

Pink and pretty :haha:

Give some advice then lmaoooo

I get nervous!
Dunno why really after being with im for like 6 years:dohh:No confidence what so ever!
Come on Donna..Give us some idea's!

I know how you feel!

I put something on, and i go all shy im just like lets do the deed LOL. he loves stockings and i must admit they do make me feel abit sexy :haha:xx

:haha:OH loves them too!
He brought me a pair like 3 months ago and iv worn them once. He begs me to but i just feel so embaressed getting them on and then walking in the room wearing em (how silly!) then im like 'oh don't look at me:dohh: i fail lol

haha i always put a dressing gown on top! lol, aww dont feel silly, you should feel more confidant he likes you in them that should boost you up ;) x

Haha I love this thread. Me and OH have sex like once in every 3 months :cry: only because he is no longer aloud to stay the night so his visits are when my parents are home and Jayden is awake so we can't. But before I had LO me and him were pretty adventurous and if we could have been more adventurous we would have!! The more adventurous the better! :)

Oh and about outfits...I have a few, but the best one was me in his button up shirt with a cute bra and underwear :blush:

Ohh yeah, no joke, if i could have a full on dungeon installed in my house i would!

A dungeon :haha: that cracked me up :thumbup:

Chain to a chair maybe?

Ohh aye, it's all about the bondage ;) haha!

Theres this tattoo shop thats full of stuff like that, he sells it all.. ill see if he has a website if you like :winkwink: seems like he has everything ! from leather thongs that dont cover the hole to whips and chains lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->