sex adivce ?

Love honey is great! That's where OH bought my pressies for Christmas :D

you should go his more often :winkwink:

If your talking to me...

I can't go to his unless my mom takes me and brings me home so its like a 2 hour visit with him and his parents. There is no room for me and Jayden to stay the night either. I just can't win :(

I need to win the lottery so me and OH can get our own place!

If your talking to me...

I can't go to his unless my mom takes me and brings me home so its like a 2 hour visit with him and his parents. There is no room for me and Jayden to stay the night either. I just can't win :(

Arr i feel for you, how do you see eachother and how often im being nosey now,

maybe your mom could let him move in so he could be with you both? couldnt u get a council place or go private? xx

If your talking to me...

Arr i feel for you, how do you see eachother and how often im being nosey now,

maybe your mom could let him move in so he could be with you both? couldnt u get a council place or go private? xx

It's ok I like answering questions. We see each other like once a week for a few hours and his parents drive him to my house and we drive him home (his car is broken)

And he did live with me, then we broke up because we faught alot and he was never home (he didn't like living with my parents because they were very in his business and he was used to no one in his business) a week later we started dating again because he realized how he was choosing his friends over me (he is living with his parents now) but my parents didn't let him move back in because we were "moving to fast" So they started letting him stay one night a week, but then a few days ago my brother accused him of stealing his pain pills (my brother just got surgery) which my OH DID NOT DO! So my parents don't trust him and don't want him at my house and wont let him go on vacation with us. SOOOOOO me and him can't live together.

I am in the US so we don't have housing/rent help and where I live is SUPER expensive and we are in debt from Jayden's medical bills. So unless I win the lottery we wont be able to live together for like 2-3 years which sucks because we miss each other and I hate living by my parents rules.

Sorry for the essay :blush:

LOL i did have that strawberry licking stuff but its gets to sticky thats a nono :|

I'm in that six week period were you can't have sex. I just had Riley Thursday and I'm already DYINGG for sex :'(

Btw this thread is hilarious :haha:

Jayden didnt you get any insurance for her?
I mean like could you apply for medicad

Hmm u could try again i think he prob was nervous, hes prob really embarrased..

try a cock ring :haha: might make him man up abit down their,

OH is sleeping i feel like abit of sex-ercise now :(

hes okay not crazy thin
he seems so vanilla in the bedroom compared to me! :blush: even in a chat about sex to him, i feel like some crazy kinky woman.

I think you meant "tina didn't you get insurance for Jayden?"

Yes She has insurance, she has medicaid but medicaid doesn't pay for everything it just pays for a percentage of each bill like all insurance. So there is still A LOT to pay. Chris is paying half and my parents are paying half to help us. But half of all of her medical bill just up to right now is $1780.80. Which he just doesn't have and I don't have any income yet.

I'm in that six week period were you can't have sex. I just had Riley Thursday and I'm already DYINGG for sex :'(

Immediate PP sucks. I wanted sex so bad. Damn hormones!

Oh I know! It kills me.
I don't think OH will ever want to have sex with me again after watching my c section lol

Oh trust me Tessa he will! I am just saying I didn't want to have sex at all during my 6 week PP haha it was the LAST thing I wanted lol.

Yes She has insurance, she has medicaid but medicaid doesn't pay for everything it just pays for a percentage of each bill like all insurance. So there is still A LOT to pay. Chris is paying half and my parents are paying half to help us. But half of all of her medical bill just up to right now is $1780.80. Which he just doesn't have and I don't have any income yet.

:saywhat:
Brayden has medical assistance.. his entire month long nicu stay only cost $100 (originally close to $20,000) + $50 ambulance ride (originally close to $2,000). :shrug:

Huh? That doesnt make sense, Syri is on state insurance and that covers 100% of all the bills, even when she goes in for non-routine visits.

eta: I almost forgot, it covered her surgery too, when she had to have her hernia repaired. I cant imagine having to pay for that out of pocket o.o

Immediate PP sucks. I wanted sex so bad. Damn hormones!

Oh I know! It kills me.
I don't think OH will ever want to have sex with me again after watching my c section lol

Oh trust me Tessa he will! I am just saying I didn't want to have sex at all during my 6 week PP haha it was the LAST thing I wanted lol.

Lol I guess I'm just the werido who already wants it. :blush:

Huh? That doesnt make sense, Syri is on state insurance and that covers 100% of all the bills, even when she goes in for non-routine visits.

eta: I almost forgot, it covered her surgery too, when she had to have her hernia repaired. I cant imagine having to pay for that out of pocket o.o

Well it depends on the kind that you have. I have state insurance, but with that I have Priority Partners because Jayden's doctor will only take that. So idk.

It is from her birth, her doctor visits (I think 10), 2 visits to Righttime Medical center (for those who dont know it is a 24/7 doctor like if your sick, but not sick enough for E.R) then her E.R stay one night, and then a breathing machine for when she had RSV.

Maybe not everything was sent into the insurance? I don't know my Mom figures it all out. I will have to ask her.

EDIT: It may also vary with states...

:saywhat:
Brayden has medical assistance.. his entire month long nicu stay only cost $100 (originally close to $20,000) + $50 ambulance ride (originally close to $2,000). :shrug:
It depends where you live. I live in Texas and the medicade is called chips and it is based off of what your income (or if you live with your parents their income). So basically if you make more than a certain amount they make you pay a certain percentage...idk if thats what Tina's situation is but its just my guess...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->