Sex after delivery

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
It's only been a week and I was ready to go the next day. I don't know how much longer I can wait! Hubby's way to damn attractive and this is killing me. How long did you wait or plan to wait for?

Believe me...wait the entire 6 weeks! Did u tear? Either way I waited longer and its even better than before baby :) plus its bad to before the 6 weeks. Forget y. I lost all wants for long time.

About a week and it was great, we aren't advised to wait 6 weeks in the uk/my area.
I waited till my bleeding had settled to just a small amount and wasn't bright red.
Xx

Oh wow!! Yeah there is NO way I could have. Even at six weeks I wasn't ready. I guess it depends if you tore or were cut and how u heal. I was both. Too painful to try for months. Plus I wanted time to heal and get back to normal and not mess up docs perfect stitching lol

If you have to have sex before the 6 weeks are up, make sure to use a condom to prevent infection. You'll still have a pretty large open wound on your uterus from where your placenta was attached.

We waited 5 weeks, I stopped bleeding at 4 weeks. I had a 2nd degree tear and it felt quite tender at the start but then felt normal. My health visitor said you can have sex anytime you feel ready (providing you've not been given any restrictions by your doc I guess) and at my 6 week check the doc didn't actually give a crap about whether I was healed or not (not saying that's a good thing at all). I'm in the UK so might be different elsewhere

waited 6 weeks with my first, 5 with my second. I think if you are healed and bleeding has stopped it's okay. But waiting the full 6 weeks will help make sure everything has shrunk back to its normal size

I waited until bleeding stopped at about 2 weeks and 2 days. I had a small tear but it healed quickly. Had to take it a little easy but was pretty good.

The first time I was far too nervous until nearly 4 months. The second time we just waited til my bleeding stopped, so a bit over 2 weeks.

I think here in the U.S. they advice a 6 week wait, but I was going to ask my doctor about it. My husband and I have not gone longer than 2 weeks without sex. When I told him we couldn't have sex for 6 weeks he was horrified and said: "but that's during my paternity leave!" :dohh:

First world problems, I swear.

Pansorie yes im in the U.S too and thats what I was told last baby. They usually say wait till 6 week checkup. Infection can happen like someone said above. I dunno id rather things tighten back uo then mess it up. Lol. Too bad for him..theres other way to please him lol.

5 weeks. It felt like I was being overstretched at the entrance where I was grazed and needed 3 stitches, but internally felt normal. I kept asking DH if he noticed a difference, but he said no, and to shut up and enjoy, cause HE was, lol!

I can tell you it was VERY slow., nothing rough at ALL. I was very multi orgasmic, but I think that may have had something to do with the pain/pleasure feelings. I get the same thing when we **TMI** do anal. The multi orgasms when the pinchy pain went away and healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->