Sex drive anyone?

Mine always disappears first tri, poor hubby lol x

Nope. Nothing. Nada.

By 8pm I'm falling asleep on the couch. And weekend mornings? Forget it. I can barely open my eyes it's so hard to get out of bed. Hopefully by my 2ndTri. It'll improve!

Nope, mine's gone for now. I think due to tiredness and nausea. Hopefully it'll return soon.
We've been together for a long time and our sex life hasn't been bunny rabbit speed for the most part anyway, but I'd still like it back.

Mines is through the roof :blush: Problem is I have a subchronionic hematoma (sp?) and I bleed anytime we dtd so we've been too scared to act on it.

I am the same, its just faded away, I feel bad for my hubby though he is dying LOL. Hopefully soon I can rally.

Mine is gone too! Hoping I get it back soon! :)

Mine's gone too. Our sex life used to be AMAZING, but since I got pregnant I am aggressively not interested. And when I do give in, I don't even enjoy it. :/ it just feels weird, almost too sensitive down there and I can smell the evidence on myself for days after. Just overall not a good experience, to the point where him constantly reminding me that he "wants me" is actually kind of irritating. I would be worried about the relationship, except that things were fantastic in that department right up until the munchkin came along. Hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks when I hit the second trimester (and after I finish nursing school next week) things will swing back around to normal. Fingers crossed, I guess!! :shrug:

I had no sex with my first.

I don't plan on doing that again! I just really want to get through this beginning stage of waiting for HCG results and a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->