SEX DRIVE crazy since coming off BCP

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Girls my hubby is delighted I'm
Off BCP! I stopped taking it on the 1st of
June and this week I just cNt get enough. Did this happen to anyone else? Hope it lasts!!!

Mine worked out the other day, we are ttc but now i just want it over with.. how awful does that sound!

Yeah...that happened to me too. Enjoy it! My libido returned to normal after about 2 months.

Haha I just came off my BCP June 2nd and since then, I can't get enough! Leta enjoy it while we can! Who knows, Maybe NTNP with this sex drive will end us up with BFP! ;)

This thread has really given me hope. My drive packed it's bag and ran away a few years ago, mainly due to my weight. So hopefully stopping bcp will help me in that respect too. Yippee!!!

ive been off birth control or long time but had no sex drive until this month..... ive had sex 15 times this month already :) the husband cant keep up... he keeps complainig hahahaha xxxx

I'm loving the sound of this. My OH won't know what's hit him, he he!!!

Not to gross you guys out or anything, by even yesterday we DTD 3times!! We haven't done that since we started dating, I can't remember the last time
Since I've initiated sex with him
More than once in a week.

I must say though, it's done wonders for our relationship, and my house! Ha. Maybe a BFP will come sooner than expected? Lol

yes saturday we did it 4 times :) when we were teenagers most we did it in night was 6..so werent far off

Thats how me and hubby got pg with Hadlee... 6 times in one day wasn't unheard of for us... and that was no use of BC ever and 11 years of being together :happydance:

Happy bd'ing! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->