Sex Drive...

classyburd

Mummy to Archie
Reaction score
.. ok throughout my pregnancy, since i got my BFP my sex drive has been a big fat zero! Maybe partly scared incase i unstuck my eggy or sommit.

However today, the day im feeling crap (period cramps, achey legs, headache etc) i feel like my horn is coming back, is this unusual???

I mean seriously we havnt done anything since i concieved 8 n half months ago!! Thats how bad its been.

Its almost like my little man is releasing some males hormones into my blood stream or sommit to give me my mojo back hahahaha

Have just texted OH and told him to beware tonight, but he has also told me he couldnt do anything with me whilst carrying his child as he would feel slightly perverted as if there was a child n the room or sommit :cry:

Typical!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had much of a sex drive either - I know we have done it a couple of times since I have been pregnant but can't remember when the last time was - how bad is that!!! I will be jumping back on board very soon though to try and bring this baby along!! he he :rofl: xx

how typical is it thought for it to come back in third tri is what am asking hahah

Am now the size of a whale and not fit for much and it returns!!! GRRRRRR

We haven't done it since we conceived, partly cos we are scared like you and also coz my sex drive has been zilcho too. I do miss the intimacy but i just dont feel like it. Dhsaid dont worry we'll make up for it when he comes along, I hope so xx

Mines completely gone, zilch, nada. Been to scared to do it. OH feels the same way too he said he would feel like he was being watched by LO. Good thing he knows how to keep himself amused :rofl:

OMG and I thought it was just me...I have read everywhere that our sex drives should be crazier than ever....but I feel so guilty because I have none! Phew!!

Glad it's not just me, I think it's been about 4 times since BFP for us, feel bad for my man but I just don't feel sexy.

I was ready willing and able for the last 8 weeks myself. But hubby was not. Now I don't want it... I'm so big and uncomfortable that I cannot imagine trying to get intimate, not to mention that rolling over into different positions is almost impossible since I can barely roll out of bed.

I think we have done the nookie 3 times since we found out we were pregnant, and that was 3 weeks after we got married. I cannot wait till I get the green light from the doctor after the baby is born, cause I will be jumping hubby several times a day if I can to make up for lost time :> LOL.

Might just have to see what mood he walks through the door in after work haha

Oh so glad I am not alone, I have had no sex drive at all this time, didn't have much with my first baby but its worse this time (didn't think that was possible), we haven't had sex since I got my bfp! I have no desire or interest in it at all. I thought something was wrong with me, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one!!!!

oh give in ast night after 30 weeks, mine is def coming back

Might drug and jump mine (well best i can) if he dont put out tonight haha

I was really randy up until about 3 weeks ago and as much I would rather read a book, keeping at it in an attempt to get labour rolling!! OH has not put off with the bump being there which was a good thing before hand!!

btw a little tip! maybe tmi

oh refused for 30 weeks although he did agree to oral sex:blush: esp after he read the orgasm hormones were good for the baby!

btw a little tip! maybe tmi

oh refused for 30 weeks although he did agree to oral sex:blush: esp after he read the orgasm hormones were good for the baby!

Hold on, does he recieve the oral or me? lol

Ahhh ok lol

Ermmm dunno if id want him venturing too much into that jungle in that way at the mo

snap, and he is quick enough to let me know its gone wild :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->