Sex have you? havent you?

Hmmm, when we first got the BFP it was probably once a week for a month or two...now it's much less I'm sad to say. Maybe once or twice a month...I'm just not interested most of the time!

In 1st tri, I just sort of went along with it to keep OH happy, now I've bothered trying I suppose :lol: ...he seems to accept his fate! Right at the beginning I felt over-sensitive down there and not in a particularly nice way, but since things have calmed down a bit I do really enjoy it once it does happen!

Virtually every day for me! Well us

Hmmmmm and i wonder why i have so many lol

we have it just the same amount as before I fell pregnant. :winkwink:

Nope we haven't and won't be until Bean is safely with us, We both think the idea of making love with the Baby inside me, quite repulsive and neither of us has ANY desire!

Nicola xx

We tired it once at 14 weeks but it put me off and told Dee she will have to wait till Jenson is born.

no. the last person I had good sex with was fob. I dont want sex woth anyone else, grosses me out but if i saw fob tmo i'd jump him! damn latinos.

We have it once or twice a week. until his friend tore my so bad we thought I had a miscarriage at 25 week
Im finally back to normal, and we were ready to jump back in again and did.
Im so glad he got over his fear of having sex during. I actually think its a turn on for him

OMGGGG IM SOOO JEALOUS :( HAHAHAHA Im gettin none as im on my own :dohh: blaaaaaaaah :haha:

Nope. Tried once at first, kind of hurt the uterus area... since then... not in the mood!

Before I got pregnant hubby and I had sex a good amount I'd say on average about 4 times a week, once I got my BFP my sex drive DIED!!!! Seriously, I am never in the mood.

During first trimester I'd say we were having sex about once a week, and that was for my hubby's sake! Now that we are in second trimester I'd say about 2 times a week, I am feeling better but still not as much in the mood, pretty much I give in to hubby's begging:haha:

Yes we do still have intercourse just maybe a tiny bit less than pre pregnancy as we were ttc then lol.
I like the intimacy with my fiance i couldnt stop that.
But i am finding its getting a bit awrkward now with the bump.

At the min no as OH has been away since before I found out we were expecting but in 8 days time I will be telling a different story as he will be home and I can't wait I have been mega Horney for the last 6 weeks :(

I once made him read something that said women with partners that help round the house have more sex than those whose partners dont. That seemed to give him the motivation to help! hahaha!!! :winkwink::haha:

can i get a copy of this!?!? :haha:

we had to stop doing it a few days ago.it puts me in bad pain when i do it and feels like im contracting.:cry:

we haven't since BFP. bled at 5w5d and at 13w3d and just NO sex drive at all. plus DH is too scared to touch me!

had sex once when i was 9 weeks and hurt so much havent done it again :rofl: bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->