Sex have you? havent you?

We do- about 3 times a week and have done since BFP. Starting to be a bit more gentle though as I'm feeling more delicate down there!

My husband and I are still at it on most days to be honest :shhh: We just have to be a bit more creative now since the bump does get in the way.. plus my husband is now scared to feel the bump against him when we're at it as the baby has kicked him a few times at.. uhh.. inconvenient times, he says it's too awkward. :haha:

My other half had a brill sex llife before falling pregnant, but since finding out, he aadmitted last night he feels a bit weird with our little girl in my bump. So he has been gentle and not as "rough" with me...which is fine..but we used to have nice longish sessions..now its not that long as hes scared, and i was a bit sore after the first few times so now its prob about twice a week?? x

We do it as much as possible haha I go thru spurts one week I won't feel it at all then the next week I can't get enough I duno....we haven't had any bleeding problems or anything though.....

As James said...We tired it once but he will not come near me now till after little man is born...not fair

We didn't at all when I was feeling really sick, and now it's very occassional cos I'm sooo tired and my back is aching. Hubby bugs me about it constantly :(

During the first tri we hardly did anything at all, because I felt so terrible all the time. Just the movement made me feel sick :haha: I should add that my MS showed up on our honeymoon, so what was supposed to be a romantic trip was replaced with me refusing to let him near me and me running to the bathroom to throw up my dinner.

Now I'm feeling better we're trying again, but so far it's just been really painful. Not because of the baby, but I think because it's just been so long since we did anything; my body's clamping closed :blush:

My poor hubby is dealing with it well!

Its amazing how many people are saying that they haven't been in the mood for it!
I am the complete opposite. I have never been that into sex, but since I found out I was pregnant, I have been in the mood all the time. I actually argue with my OH if he doesn't give me sex haha!
It doesn't take him long to get in the mood tho! If I want it and he doesn't, I will get him in the mood very quickly! hehe

I am exactly the same, cant get enuf im like a rampant rabbit at times...lol

I stopped having sex but not because of pregnancy at all. We just had a fight a month ago and I said that until he does x, he's not getting sex :) It's the most childish and mean thing I've ever done, and I feel like I am punishing myself more for some reason lol

Only once since bfp im gutted!! hes a shit bag! x

We have sex quite regularly. About the same as before we got our bfp. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back