Sex have you? havent you?

jentomo

my to 1 and 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi ya girls thought i would see how many of you have been having :sex: and how many of you havent? We haven't at all since i found out i was pregnant as had spotting not long after falling pregnant so i didn't want to risk anything. Then i had more spotting at 12 w and at 23w so was put off again then, So hubby will just have to wait till our little boy is safely here. he is being fantastic and supportive and i know he is getting frustrated but when he feels him kick he say's it wont be right to scare him.

i had bleeding at the very beginning of the pregnancy (6-7 weeks) for about 14 days. none since then though, and i can understand why you would be scared! we didn't have sex for several weeks until our doctor told us it was ok, and now we do it about once a week. now with everything swollen down there it's not the most comfortable but i don't mind it just once weekly!!

I had sex alot, untill i had a bleed at 22 wks! We still do it now, just very very gently lol! Sorry tmi!!

No as ive just not felt in the mood & been to tired,sick,ect
well, once since finding out & it just wasntt working out

Just once since our BFP.I'm still sick everyday so really not in the mood. Do feel sorry for hubby but he's not even mentioned it, bless him x

On average it is about once a week, sometimes twice.

Lol Dan gets it if he helps me out! :haha::haha:

Im not really im the mood now adays what with having constant backache and a terror of a 2yr old but if he helps out round the house etc then i make the effort. Lol
I once made him read something that said women with partners that help round the house have more sex than those whose partners dont. That seemed to give him the motivation to help! hahaha!!! :winkwink::haha:

we haven't & i really want to but i'm too scared. we've started to but i've stopped him - i've not had any bleeds but had a mmc in april and am soooooooooooooo worried about something going wrong :wacko: xx

we have 3 times since i found out i was expecting, oh is been really good about it, i just dont want it x x

I couldn't be without it now LOL... we have it quite often x

Yeah we've been doing it every few days and it's gentle. It suits me fine that way.

As long as you're gentle, it should be fine! Don;t go like a road drill lol!

Awesome thread! When my husband and I found we were pregnant, all sexual activity has been put off until after the baby is born (hubby's idea!). We had a MC last year and we are not risking any type of pressure to my "wonder walls"!! And it works out because I have a tear in my placenta/uterus and I am to take it real easy with no sex. I give Hubby hand jobs when I feel like it.... TEHE!! But, he has been a very good boy through all this...:thumbup:

During the 1st trimester I think we only had sex a couple of times because it was painful. now we do it all the time with out any problems.

Its amazing how many people are saying that they haven't been in the mood for it!
I am the complete opposite. I have never been that into sex, but since I found out I was pregnant, I have been in the mood all the time. I actually argue with my OH if he doesn't give me sex haha!
It doesn't take him long to get in the mood tho! If I want it and he doesn't, I will get him in the mood very quickly! hehe

were still at it :) but like most other people just once or twice a week, but i love it whilst were doing it, its just getting in the mood in the first place. I bled at 11weeks and we didnt do anything for about 6weeks, and i bled afterwards about a month ago, but weve been fine since, i think as long as ur careful sex is fine :) xx

I wish, but my husband can't. He's only been able to once since I got pregnant. Frustrating, but I can manage to self service till he's able to manage again.

Its amazing how many people are saying that they haven't been in the mood for it!
I am the complete opposite. I have never been that into sex, but since I found out I was pregnant, I have been in the mood all the time. I actually argue with my OH if he doesn't give me sex haha!
It doesn't take him long to get in the mood tho! If I want it and he doesn't, I will get him in the mood very quickly! hehe

Lol i was exactly the same in my first pregnancy!! This time round im just like everyone else. lol

I had sex alot, untill i had a bleed at 22 wks! We still do it now, just very very gently lol! Sorry tmi!!

Im same as sophieee i bled at 17wks, found out i had a low placenta, but just take it much easier now HELL!!! i couldnt give it up unless the doctor told me too :haha:

I wish i could say it was the other half pestering me but its sooooo the other way round lately!! Went through a phase thought at about 9 weeks not wanting it till i was 17 weeks but since then god help him!! I find it feels different though and obviously comfort is now an issue but where theres a will theres a way!! He seems to be the once slowing down not me lately i think because he can feel baby ect he doesnt want to hurt him :)

Hi ya girls thought i would see how many of you have been having :sex: and how many of you havent? We haven't at all since i found out i was pregnant as had spotting not long after falling pregnant so i didn't want to risk anything. Then i had more spotting at 12 w and at 23w so was put off again then, So hubby will just have to wait till our little boy is safely here. he is being fantastic and supportive and i know he is getting frustrated but when he feels him kick he say's it wont be right to scare him.

We were both quite nervous at first when we found out I was pregnant - in particular DH was afraid he could hurt me or the baby. Thankfully, my pregnancy has been fright free so far, no spotting or anything, and we have sex roughly about once a week if I'm feeling up to it. It's getting harder with a bigger bump though. If I had spotting like you, I would do the same and wait till the baby is born. Better safe than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->