Sex today, pregnant tomorrow!! relaxed but going mad!

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hubby and I are very relaxed about NTNP. My periods are irregular and I dont even know/understand when I ovulate! But this still doesn't stop me from going mad 'thinking' that im pregnant haha!!

We had sex last night and today I feel pregnant!!!! I know this is crazy and impossible....but does anyone else ever think like this???

I must be crackers :) xxx

I think its very unlikely to feel pregnant the day after sex lol think u are crackers, funny tho x

LOL!!!

Well, can't answer that one just yet, but this sounds like something I may post in a few weeks time.

I have just come off the pill, having withdrawl bleed at the minute and new pack should have started this coming wednesday, but I wont be taking it. I dont want to get pregnant right away as I really do want my body to get back to normal and have some sort of cycle before hand, but I am as sure that as soon as I come off the pill, even though we will be using other protection, every twinge will make me thing I am pg lol!

What are we like.

I am the same right now. I took my last mini pill on Sat night and we dtd unprotected. I keep thinking that I am ovulating and I'm gonna have a baby!!! I'm sure it's all nonsense but my mum did say that she fell straight away with me and then my sis with no af, so it could be possible. Not gonna test for at least a month or so though just incase i do get my af as not had one in 5 years so no idea where in my cycle I am or if I even have one. But it is quite scary though!!!

your not crazy... i think we all get a bit like that on times... I think I am pregnant, and I dont even think I have O'd yet this cycle... now that is crazy!!! haha

Good luck with your baby making journey xxxx

No your not crazy, it's the hopefulness that makes u feel that way.

Def not crazy, I'm mid af right now, but also positive I'm pregnant!! :haha:

I had the same feeling...My first cycle off BCP (this last cycle) I was positive I was PG and so wasn't OH (from the day I stopped the pill!). I think it takes the reality of your first BFN and AF to bring things into perspective:haha:. At least this cycle I will wait until 2WW to be convinced I'm PG...one step at a time.:haha:

hahaha! love it ladies! i actually knew i was pregnant with my last baby seriously right after ov and i was right! he is my 5th. my tummy just felt different, never had that feeling before with any of them.

NO, you are not crazy, at least if you are, I am too..........I am definitely pregnant every month, even when we didn't have sex at all............

Hands up, I am crazy too! :blush:

We're all so excited, it is normal, we are wishing it would happen, it's natural to imagine the symptoms are a baby rather than nasty old AF :witch:!!

*chuckle* My periods are the same my cycle is always 25-28 days long, when it was decided we NTNP I wanted to check when I was ovulating in my cycle so I bought some cheap ovulation kits from ebay and this being the first month of 'not being careful' I tested. I THINK they came back positive for the last two days, so hopefully I now have a rough idea of what days I'm 'open for business,' unfortunately we have both been busy this past week and haven't really been as active as the OH would like but at least I now have a little bit of knowledge for future refernce. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->