Sex!

marley2580

Reaction score
Believe it or not we've actually had sex for the first time! :blush: However I forgot that BF women have a little problem with dryness, so it was a bit painful, but we tried again and took a bit more time lol. I'm finding it all slightly surreal however, as I've got to try and keep Kaya asleep at the same time. :dohh: So, all you co-sleepers, how do you manage to have a sex life and co-sleep with a newborn - especially one that won't go down?

try and get baby in a routine my little one since being born in june has been really good at going down and falling to sleep on her own she has a bath i put her down in her cot and she falls off to sleep herself which i wanted her to do its hard with a little one

cant offerr any advice but wanted to say well done you for getting your sex life back, i cant wait to be close to Jase again, feels like it will never happen at teh mo coz we are both so tired lol

IS the BF - Breast feeding? I didnt know that, so will that affect me too as i am expressing? if it doesnt stand for breast feeding then ignore i have just made myself look stupid lol

x

I was wondering already 'bout how to co-sleep and have sex @ the same time, as we have Juleika in our bed sometimes as well (if she doesn't fall asleep on her own and wants to be held) :baby:

don't know if I could when LO is just lying right at the side of the act :baby:

I haven't ventured into sex yet and Lucy is 12 weeks past :blush::rofl:

Way too worn out just now lol x

I think that because we're both off work for the holidays, we've got a bit of energy. Plus we're learning how to keep Kaya asleep - ie feed her before she properly wakes up. :)

We have a spare room, we've only done it once in our own room while Noah was asleep.....it was hard being so quiet!!!:blush:

Could always use other rooms.....bathroom...kitchen floor, kitchen table :blush: He he........anywhere will do for me!!!

We have a spare room, we've only done it once in our own room while Noah was asleep.....it was hard being so quiet!!!:blush:

Could always use other rooms.....bathroom...kitchen floor, kitchen table :blush: He he........anywhere will do for me!!!

lol kitchen floor

we are learning how to get Juleika asleep as well, hopefully everything is fine @ my six weeks check up and I can get a coil fitted and then... :shhh:

I miss it :cry:

and OH even more :baby:

I have stopped bleeding today so Sex will be on teh cards for us very soon, depending on how Adam settles each night, i have no idea what we are going to do about controception tho, will prob have to use hats for now

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->