Sexy time!

Rach276

Reaction score
Any one trying to get LO out using sex? OH wont, he says im just using him to get Jack out. Ye and? lol
Does it REALLY work?

lol, i think i will be willing to try anything in a few weeks time! :D xx

Not yet but after a chat with my MW today as mentioned in my thread I'm on a mission to give it a go! god help my OH :lol: xxx

my friend reckons it worked for both of hers, was in labour within a matter of hours! i shall be trying it in a few weeks time, although i think my hubby may be of a similar opinion to yours, although its been so long now he might not dare argue!

well ive tried this also and it clearly hasnt worked for me. Think its true what they say in that if baby isnt ready it wont work! Kx

It is supposed to work as something to do with sperm in your body! I will try anything once I am at that stage but hoping I will go early (one week early) as I did with my first!

Some people say it works but my consultant says none of the old wives remedies work, baby will just come out when baby is good and ready... My DH won't oblige anyway, he says he's afraid of hurting / disturbing the baby and also can't deal with the idea of :sex: while the baby is "in the same room as us"?!?! :dohh:

Sperm will help start it if your body is ready but you have to keep it all up by your cervix like when ttc... so do the deed then find a comfy :)rofl:) position to keep it all up there for 10 minutes ive been told! :winkwink:

It helps soften your cervix (the pessary they use in hospital is actually pigs sperm! :sick:)

Lmao! If I can trick OH in to sex then will be trying the keeping it up there method to avoid the pig sperm lol!

lol .. :rofl::rofl: OH and me have been trying for last couple of day, who knows, but nothing since this morning or yesterday .... darn it !!!!

I can't even face the idea of it !!!!

Although last time we did it after Id run out of excuses I started getting braxton hicks and cramping.

If I go overdue then I might consider it as a last resort but at the moment I just can't !!! :rofl:

Well I am 39 + 4 now. After having 2 very overdue kids we decided that we must really try to get this one out early or on time.

So we have had sex every day since 36 weeks (and if we miss one we do it twice the next). Afterwards I stay in bed for a good half hour to let the sperm do their "magic". Yes it is getting boring for both of us but we have good reasons to try and get it out on time.

Anyway, I'm still here. Grrr. But having just seen MW today and I'm completely engaged and have been losing mucus for over 2 weeks so she says I must be effaced (but they don't check until 40 + 5). I'm a timebomb apparently, so it must be doing something. Hopefully I will very soon have a very quick labour?!?!?!?!?!

Me and my OH have been having sex ever day as usual the entire way through my pregnancy, so I think the poor guy wod hav a heart attack if I demanded more lol :) so im hoping that it will help get LO out in a few weeks time. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->