Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

Thank you, yeah she is lovely, she isnt in dresses, or shoes, much so is quite a nice change really. Then with her green nappy on underneath she will look gorg.

Think I might try my make up once more before the big day and remember to put mascara on this time :haha:

Almost 7 days to go! :happydance:

So i cancelled my shoes from ebay, as the seller said the shoes got lost in the post... so went and brought some today, and put the green ribbon in, as laces, and they look pretty cool, will have to upload a pic.

This next week is so hectic.... i need to create a timetable thing so I make sure I know what Im doing.....and everyone else.

OH has been trying to get hold of his best man for 4 days now, and no luck... starting to pi$$ me off really as he hasnt bothered at all, apart from the Stag do... :( Just hope he gets in touch soon.

I have my rehersal on thursday!!!! :shock:

I've just put my hair in rags, so tomorro I should hopefully upload a pic of the results, and Im hoping it works, otherwise my hair will just be straightened for the day.

Wish me luck :haha:

So I just wrote out the to do list on the week leading up to the wedding, so starting tomorrow...

Tuesday 30th
• Cut tablecloths
• Attach labels to last box of bubbles
• Print Simon’s reading
• Send Banns certificate to Judith
• Clear memory card
• Phone Mr. Dobson about Cheque
• Create on the day checklist

Wednesday 31st

• Practice make-up

Thursday 1st
• Buy wine, soft drinks and glasses from ASDA
• Practice Amy’s hair
• Rehearsal at church @ 4pm

Friday 2nd

• Paul’s speech finished today
• Buy spring rolls
• Buy gift bags x 6

Saturday 3rd
• Paul Haircut
• Practice Sophie’s hair
• Ask Paul’s parents over to collect FIL gift for on the morning of the wedding

Sunday 4th
• Buy favour ingredients
• Buy Amara a white sleepsuit
• Make favours
• Take buttonhole to dad’s grave

Monday 5th
• Buy food from ASDA
• Cook vol -u- vant cases, cut cheese, make coleslaw, make prawn/cheese and onion filling
• Bag up favours
• Collect dress’ from shop @ 4pm
• Give batteries and memory card to Bob
• Give M&S food receipt and £20 to Nan

Just this manic last few days to go and then you're home free! Take the odd moment out to stop and take a breath :thumbup: :hugs:

So my hair didnt worke,d just looks scruffy, so think i will just stick to straightened hair, and maybe bring the sides back to show off my earrings...

Had a huge argument with the in laws yesterday because we asked his dad to pop over and pick up a gift we had got him to have on the morning of the wedding (sock and cufflink set that says 'father of the groom') and he didnt want to come over and get it, and insisted he came over at 9am this morning to get it, despite us saying no, because we are so busy and this would just be one thing out of the way and crossed off the list. Evenutally they came over, and OH asked his mum to come in to to talk about a few things, mianyl why everything turns into an argument, about 5 mins later she stormed out and slammed the front door waking A up and her screaming because the noise scared her...

I really detest my in-laws and after this wedding is finished I dont think I will bother with them anymore... we havent asked them to do anything for this wedding and they havent offered, but the one thing OH asks them to do thye dont want to.

Something more positive... I have my wedding rehearsal tomorrow at 4pm... im super excited... :happydance:

Yay for rehearsal! Mr Gibbo was late for ours! :beer: Men! :shrug:

Just seen you've got 6 days to go...good luck and enjoy ALL the run-up hun, its not until its all over do you realize its all part of the day itself too :flower:

My shoes...

And 5 days left :happydance:

Attachments

• P8291372.jpg
    P8291372.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Shoes look fab hun!!

I hope you are feeling nice and calm and prepared lol!!

x

Morning all... considering the amount left to do, I am quite calm about it all, maybe because it hasnt actually set in that it is my wedding in 5 days. However saturday, sunday and monday are very hectic days so the stress could creep up on me.

I'm really looking forward to my wedding rehearsal tonight, get everyone together because I dont think my whole wedding party has been together before!!!

I will update when I come back home how it went...

Have a fabulous rehearsal tonight hunny!!!! :wohoo:

5 days hunny!! Have a great rehearsal :hugs:

2 days left...

The rehearsal went pants! I was so nervous that I laughed the whole way through it, and we didnt take out Order of service so was unsure of the order of everything. :dohh:

I'm staying at my mum and dad's until the days of the wedding, and still have quite a few more bits to do, although have sorted the bridesmaids hair now and it looks lovely! Even better then what we though we could achieve, so we are all happy people!

I've made my favours this afternoon, so just waiting for them to go hard, and can pack them up tomorrow morning.

Off to ASDA in the morning to get the last bits of food and then cook them all. Were collecting the dresses from the bridal shop at 2pm tomorrow, and then at 4pm off round my nans for a little get together with a few auntys and uncles, while Oh has his best man round to stay!

I doubt I will get chance to get on tomorrow, so I should be next on as a MRS :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->