Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

Woohooo!! Have a fantastic day hunny! Enjoy it as much as you can! :hugs: xXx

Good luck today hun!! Enjoy every single second!!!!

x

Quick and last update....

been up since 5.45, and only had 3 hours sleep. The weather is awful here, but is meant to brighten up later on, which is good seeing as the wedding is at 4pm.

Me and my bridesmaid literally just died, a massive spider decided to crawl over us :sick:

Had major drama last night, but I will go into more detail about then when im next on.

Thank you everyone for the messages :kiss:

Fingers crossed Mr Sunshine makes an appearance for you!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your day!

x

Ive got 10 mins free so thought I would do a little update about my day, and hopfully tonight I can do my wedding story.

I only managed to get 3 hours sleep the night before, my brother, who was 1 usher and his girlfriend, my only bridesmaid, had a huge argument and I got stuck in the middle of it, I ended up sitting at the bus stop with my bridesmaid at 1am for 40mins having a chat... not how I thought it would be the day before but hey...

The actual day itself was very hectic, there was so much setting up to do at the hall, but my family were brilliant. Everyone had 2 horus to get ready and arrive at the church. I was busy getting everyone sorted and helping with buttonholes that I didnt start putting my make up on until 3.15pm, and I was meant to be at the church at 4pm. I still had hair to do, and my dress to put on, so it was no suprise I was 20 mins late to the church :shock: Everyone thought I wasnt going to turn up :haha: My wedding car was fab, the weather was awful, so we have hardly any group pics outside but I hope we have lots intside the church and at the reception that everyone may have taken. My cake that my aunty made was awesome, she did me proud and my Groom looked fab. The food from M & S was a hit, it looked fab all spread out. DJ was fab and we danced all night. We came home and opened all our cards and presents in bed, then consumated it, then I nodded straight off to sleep. I was shattered, in the 3 days leading up to the wedding, I only had 9 hours sleep. It was a perfect day, and I wouldnt have changed it for the world. I love my husband :cloud9:

Oh yeah, when DH went to put my ring on my finger, I looked down and I still had my engagement ring on, so that took a while to get off, I then threw it to the best man, who caught it :haha: and I only painted 9/10 of my nails :rofl: luckily it was only clear nail varnish!

Here are some pics from what people have sent to us/put up on FB.

1, With DH's Aunties and Uncles
2, With our brother and sisters
3, The only picture we have of Amara so far. I dont think there are any more though
4, Our wedding cake
5, After we had cut our cake, and everyone blew their bubbles

Attachments

• Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 004.jpg
    Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 014.jpg
    Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 014.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 031.jpg
    Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 031.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
  • Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 041.jpg
    Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 041.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 044.jpg
    Paul & Jess Wedding 06092011 044.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20
Awww hunny you look fab!!! Sounds like a hectic day for you, but it sounds like you had a great time :hugs:

Congratulations and welcome to the club Mrs!! ;) x

congratulations to you both :D you look stunning

yay congratulations my love! You looked gorgeous x

You look beautiful hun! Congratulations!!

Its a shame about the weather but it sounds like you didnt let it spoil your day at all!! Your dress looks gorgeous!

x

FB pics coming real soon, been bust editing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->